OFFICIAL SERVER NEWS & PRIMAL PASS SALE

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

Spring is just around the corner, and we’ve got some changes rolling out to our Official Servers before the Spring Update arrives. These changes include improvements to Primal Pass Only servers, new Official Servers (including ones in the Australia & New Zealand region), and phase outs to some of our lower population servers. Additionally, we’re celebrating our Primal Pass Only Server changes with an introductory sale on Primal Pass for new subscribers. Read on for full details.

229894766_PPSbanner.thumb.png.ea3b03423685d9e021d5d5fa145c61ea.png

PRIMAL PASS SALE
From Monday, 3/2 through Monday, 3/16 all new subscribers can subscribe to Primal Pass at the introductory price of $0.99 for the first month (monthly subscriptions) or $24.99 for the first year (annual subscriptions). Once the introductory period is over, the subscription price will return to the standard rate. Please note that this only applies to new subscribers and this offer cannot be stacked on existing subscriptions.
If you are not familiar with Primal Pass, there has never been a better time to subscribe! In addition to the server enhancements detailed below, you will also gain access to our monthly Loot Drop, a 10% bonus on Amber purchases, 50% more tame slots, no forced ad watches, permanent 2x XP and more.

PRIMAL PASS ONLY SERVER IMPROVEMENTS
In a gesture of gratitude towards our Primal Pass subscribers, we are making four key improvements to our Primal Pass Only Servers. 

1. The server-wide tame cap is being raised from 2,000 to 2,500.
  2. The server-wide structure cap is being raised from 100,000 to 125,000.
  3. Crafting Stations will be enabled on all servers.
  4. The Harvesting rate will be increased to 1.5x permanently.

These improvements will take effect on Monday, 3/2 at 12:00pm EST. Please note that if you have previously lost Crafting Stations when transferring to a PPO server, they will not be returned when this change goes live.

NEW SERVERS
The following servers will be launching on Monday, 3/2 at 12:00pm EST. Please note that the Official Servers for the Australia & New Zealand region (“ANZ”) will be temporarily accessible from the Asia region of our server browser. They will have ANZ denoted in the server name and will get their own ANZ server filter in an upcoming game update.

Skylord (PvP - Easy - ANZ)
Enduro (PvE - Easy - ANZ)
Encounter (PvXc - Hard - ANZ)
Trike (PvXc - Medium - EU) *Primal Pass Only
Gateway (PvE - Easy - AS) *Primal Pass Only
Gateway (PvE - Easy - EU) *Primal Pass Only

SERVER PHASE OUTS
The time has come to phase out some of our low population servers in order to make room for new Official Servers and free up space for additional special event servers in the future (such as what we’ve done with Eerie Servers & King Of The Hill). It’s important to us to maintain a wide variety of Official Servers with enough room for the varied tastes of our growing player population while also having the ability to introduce new features when appropriate. We know this process can sting for players currently active on these servers, and we are taking some additional steps to ease the process of transferring for those affected.

Once the Phase Out process begins on March 9th, players will have 7 days to transfer off of these servers. No new players will be able to join these servers, and all existing players will be given access to a Free Server Transfer Ticket in the in-game store. The Free Server Transfer Ticket allows for a free revival on each of your tame implants and has also been adjusted to allow your Element balance & Dungeon Keys to come with you (*You will not see the Element or Keys listed in your Server Transfer Ticket UI, but it will come with you so long as it is in your inventory when you upload the Ticket).

We will be hosting a special Survival Surge event with 4x Harvesting on the weekend of March 13th to help transitioning players get established on new servers.

As a reminder, when transferring off of one of these servers, please make sure that the creature implants you decide to bring with you are from tames which are personally owned. Any implants from creatures not personally owned will revive as wild and incur the standard Amber revival cost. You must revive a personally owned creature implant on the new server to avoid the revival cost and maintain it's tame status. The entire Server Transfer Ticket FAQ can be found here.

SERVERS BEING PHASED OUT (March 9th):
Aggression (PvP - Easy - NA)
Amber (PvE - Medium - NA)
Ancient (PvE - Hard - AS)
Cannon (PvP - Medium - NA)
Cave Terrors (PvX - Hard - EU)
Charcoal (PvP - Easy - AS)
Clever (PvE - Medium - NA)
Cragg’s Island (PvE - Medium - AS)
Crystal (PvE - Medium - NA)
Direbear (PvX - Hard - AS)
Drayo’s Cove (PvE - Easy NA)
Dung Beetle (PvP - Easy - NA)
Encumbrance (PvE - Medium - NA)
Far’s Peak (PvE - Medium - NA)
Fertility (PvE - Medium - NA)
Footpaw (PvE - Hard - NA)
Imprint (PvE - Easy NA)
Laughing Skulls (PvP - Hard - NA)
Lava Cave (PvP - Easy - NA)
Mei-Yin (PvE - Medium - AS)
Middle Chamber (PvP - Easy - NA)
Moschops (PvP - Easy - NA)
Northern Plains (PvE - Easy - EU)
Obelisk (PvE - Hard - NA)
Paladin (PvX - Easy - AS)
Paladin (PvX - Easy - EU)
Pearl (PvP - Easy - AS)
Polymer (PvE - Easy NA)
Prey (PvP - Medium - NA)
Red Peak (PvP - Medium - AS)
Shadow Steak (PvP - Medium - NA)
Sickle (PvP - Easy - NA)
Skylord (PvP - Easy - AS)
Slingshot (PvP - Easy - NA)
Southern Islets (PvE - Easy NA)
Trapdoor (PvP - Easy - AS)
Western Plains (PvE - Easy NA)
Yin Yang (PvX - Medium - NA)

View full record

• GroveStreet
25 minutes ago, DanDinosaur said:

You guys are crazy if you think crystal pve is low population 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Crystal NA is actually our lowest population PvE Medium NA server. We don't enjoy having to phase out servers, but it's a necessary process that must be done from time-to-time.

58 minutes ago, WarDrumJordan said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Crystal NA is actually our lowest population PvE Medium NA server. We don't enjoy having to phase out servers, but it's a necessary process that must be done from time-to-time.

I don't know where you get your information from but the tame slots are always full on that server and every time I look at the chat, there's a new player logging on. There's also bases around every corner. 

Edited by DanDinosaur

This is a blatant lie. Far's Peak is OVERPOPULATED. I have written to you more than once about this very problem. It is so OVERPOPULATED that it takes an entire day to complete an hour's task due to lag and glitches. This blatant lie is a real slap in the face to all of us customers! You are not closing low population servers so why lie to your customers? Plus, if our server is maxed out on structure cap & close to it in tame cap, and can barely function due to the lag, I can't help but wonder what this will do to the primal only servers when you raise the cap! I am so disgusted with this! All of my naive hopes that you actually cared about your customers just flew out the window. You may fool some new players with this nonsense, but players who have been around longer (your faithful customers that you are completely slapping in the face) will see through this lie you are posting. I will be tying up some loose ends & no longer giving you my time or money. 

I can't help but notice a pattern here...you guys keep phasing out free play servers but are adding benefits to primal pass only servers. It suspiciously looks like you are slowly phasing out free play altogether. I have primal pass but choose to play on a free server. So making the free servers so unbearble with overpulation that they barely function in a sneaky attempt to force people to pay a subscription to play could have been motivated by a need for more income to keep Ark up and running. But your callous treatment of your customers demonstrates a lack of integrity in this company and leads me to believe these decisions were not founded on a need for more money to continue operations, but rather founded on greed, dishonesty, a lack of integrity, lack of loyalty to your customers & a ruthless behavior that parallels the uncivilized behaviors you seem to encourage in PVP servers. It should have been obvious from the beginning but I try to give all people and organizations the benefit of the doubt. I was wrong in this instance. You haven't just lost my financial contribution to your company. It's much worse. You have lost my respect. Very disappointed in you guys! 

Edited by Booxy

I received my free server transfer ticket for Imprint (PVE-Easy-NA). I chronicled 8 dinos and transferred to new server. My implants show they will revive wild. This is a problem because I was under the impression they would revive tame. I imprinted on a few of them and now I will lose my imprint rider bonus I worked hard for. I was tribe of BERRYPICKERS and a one man tribe on both servers now. Please help solve this problem. I just want my tames to revive tamed like they should have. I didn’t ask for this server transfer so please help with this simple problem to get me going. Thanks in advance.

Edited by HotFuzz
New problem

Whats the point in purchasing the Primal Pass if you are kicking me out of the server Im playing on, making me lose my monthly loot? What a scandalous way to work for months on a game building a base and collecting ressources to end up losing il all! You are not taking anymore of my money. See ya ARK, it was fun while it lasted. RIP Polymer.

I have spent alot of time on my server and used alot of amber for things. Will items like eerie turrets or vases? What about my geopolymer cement I have been building up for a couple of months? I have 300 that I was going to use to build with. If I knew the server was being phased out I wouldnt have made it and wasted my amber.

Primal Pass User Here. (Not anymore after this). Amber PVE Medium is NOT low population. I bump into other players every day. It can get crowded at times and can also go down to as low as 6 players at other times.

However what it actually is, is overcrowded! Rivers are blocked by bases, bases everywhere. Trees, land, volcano, sky, blue obi, etc.

I hope lying to us and not fixing all the bugs with mobile after so much time was worth it!

We put up with so much disappointment. So many other games we could be playing that aren't punishing loyal users.

For those players that choose to stay...enjoy what's left of Ark mobile.

GG & Good-bye!

Edited by WhyYouLying89

18 hours ago, Booxy said:

This is a blatant lie. Far's Peak is OVERPOPULATED. I have written to you more than once about this very problem. It is so OVERPOPULATED that it takes an entire day to complete an hour's task due to lag and glitches. This blatant lie is a real slap in the face to all of us customers! You are not closing low population servers so why lie to your customers? Plus, if our server is maxed out on structure cap & close to it in tame cap, and can barely function due to the lag, I can't help but wonder what this will do to the primal only servers when you raise the cap! I am so disgusted with this! All of my naive hopes that you actually cared about your customers just flew out the window. You may fool some new players with this nonsense, but players who have been around longer (your faithful customers that you are completely slapping in the face) will see through this lie you are posting. I will be tying up some loose ends & no longer giving you my time or money. 

I can't help but notice a pattern here...you guys keep phasing out free play servers but are adding benefits to primal pass only servers. It suspiciously looks like you are slowly phasing out free play altogether. I have primal pass but choose to play on a free server. So making the free servers so unbearble with overpulation that they barely function in a sneaky attempt to force people to pay a subscription to play could have been motivated by a need for more income to keep Ark up and running. But your callous treatment of your customers demonstrates a lack of integrity in this company and leads me to believe these decisions were not founded on a need for more money to continue operations, but rather founded on greed, dishonesty, a lack of integrity, lack of loyalty to your customers & a ruthless behavior that parallels the uncivilized behaviors you seem to encourage in PVP servers. It should have been obvious from the beginning but I try to give all people and organizations the benefit of the doubt. I was wrong in this instance. You haven't just lost my financial contribution to your company. It's much worse. You have lost my respect. Very disappointed in you guys! 

lol if anything primal pass only servers are "under populated"

This is really sad and quite head battering...I’ve spent nearly a yr creating Great bases and awesome high lvl dinos,high lvl armor and guns for them all to be gone just like that... I love(ed) this game and I’m a primal pass player, but it’s now making me think twice about moving or even playing again. What if I move and start over once again, then a yr down the line you phase that server out too. Half of these servers that you’re saying are low population are a utter lie..You’ve kind of put me off playing to be fair..This seriously sucks... What a waste of a yr and our money.. very disappointed and rather cruel and callous if you ask me. ?. Not good..not good at all.

Edited by LittleV82

On 2/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, WarDrumJordan said:

Lol they Publicly don’t like phasing our servers but secretly they are pocketing from all the amber being bought,and for you to not at least  try and let more things be transferred and or make transfer tickets cheaper to buy is just sad.The PAY TO WIN is literally all the devs not the players.You all have time to phase servers but not release updates for pvp.If you played pvp you would know why primal pass server r fine the way they are and half the server are not underpopulated.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, WarDrumJordan said:

Lol they Publicly don’t like phasing our servers but secretly they are pocketing from all the amber being bought,and for you to not at least  try and let more things be transferred and or make transfer tickets cheaper to buy is just sad.The PAY TO WIN is literally all the devs not the players.You all have time to phase servers but not release updates for pvp.If you played pvp you would know why primal pass server r fine the way they are and half the server are not underpopulated.