Download Size for PC

Loki15

why is everyone surprised its 50gig and shocked that it can't be preloaded? We knew that would be the case. It's like smoking all your life and being dumbfounded when you get lung cancer. Get some world perspective, all the crap that happens on this planet and these are our biggest worries. Anyway, my download starts at midnight GMT and i'll be online when I wake up in the morning. In the meantime i'll smoke a ciggy or 2,  and read some salt online.

50 minutes ago, DaveH said:

why is everyone surprised its 50gig and shocked that it can't be preloaded? We knew that would be the case. It's like smoking all your life and being dumbfounded when you get lung cancer. Get some world perspective, all the crap that happens on this planet and these are our biggest worries. Anyway, my download starts at midnight GMT and i'll be online when I wake up in the morning. In the meantime i'll smoke a ciggy or 2,  and read some salt online.

more like create the salt online :P

6 hours ago, MightyBanana said:

@Cedric 50 gigabytes :) lunch is in 3 hours.  I dont have Fiber optic tek internet speed..  can you please pass this info to the guy behind decision making on wildcard team ? 

Step out of your caves, allow people to download.

Dude...you realize you are asking THE guy that made the primitive content....the guy that loves being a 'caveman' the most...to 'step out of his cave'?! I mean srsly...have you SEEN the big scary things out there???!!!

• 7 months later...

Archived