Download Size for PC

Loki15

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Download Size for PC
6 minutes ago, HamzaAbdallah said:

lol  Compared to the size of the other  Maps  when i download them it take 1 GB to 5GB idk but 50 is Nothing to worry ?

Yep lol. Not just a new map, got all that content too. RIP my internet. Then again the file sizes do seem to vary between platforms so I have no idea really. Console updates always seem to be bigger. 

3 minutes ago, MightyBanana said:

@Cedric 50 gigabytes :) lunch is in 3 hours.  I dont have Fiber optic tek internet speed..  can you please pass this info to the guy behind decision making on wildcard team ? 

Step out of your caves, allow people to download.

Who said launch in 3 hours or where is the information because it should only be available in 7hours

1 minute ago, greenzyther said:

So who took time off for this and can't even play it?

who the hell takes off time for a wildcard release, iirc the only dlc where this didn't happen was scorched, and that was because they didn't announce it.

Like i just don't get why one would trust the company that's infamous for delays and bugs, even if it would have "released" by now, i'm pretty sure nobody would have been able to download it because of some weird steam server issue or something on wildcards side, just like it happened with extinction

I am honestly upset, to be educated, highly intelegent and working with WILDCARD. Yet, you decide, noooooo they can't download until we launch.. I am using everything that is in my power to not go ham on this guy with serious insults. 

Biggest mmo out there is world of warcraft, guess what?  YOU CAN DOWNLOAD Pre-launch and most importantly, near all of the new features are always shown. 
I am not buying a kinder surprise from your company, you are obligated to show me what I am paying for " Just an FYI " and you should let me download pre-launch. 

If there is steam issues, then you should announce it, if there is other issues then you should also announce it. 

PLAIN STUPID

Archived