pvp ThePotatoKingdom PvP Cluster (Updated August 2, 2020)

UnamusedHamaster

ThePotatoKingdom PvP Cluster (Updated August 2, 2020)

**NEW DESCRIPTION AND ADVERTISEMENT ADDITIONS ON EVERY UPDATE TO THIS ADVERTISEMENT***
**Specs Below Description**
**(PLATFORM,  Settings, and Mod List INCLUDED)**

PLEASE NOTE #1:

This Advertisement is full of embedded hyperlinks to there respective mod page or page it which the map server stats are located. If you see underline wording, there is a good chance it may have a hyperlink attached to it.

PLEASE NOTE #2:
AT ANY TIME a mod, map mod, or server update happens, you will have trouble logging in. Also if your internet is not a decent speed at like 50 mbs or greater, you can and will experience disconnects and timeouts when loading the game. Also DON'T do anything on your device while the game is loading the mods or the map. Doing so will also cause disconnects and timeouts. If you must do something that requires your hands to be busy, do something that does NOT include your device until your character has fully loaded in, and I repeat, or you will experience disconnects and timeouts.

For those getting the Mod/'s
You will have to re-join the server many times if you choose to let your game download the mod/'s.
To bypass this, please see the mod list and subscribe to what is in the list and then you can immediately join once you launch the game and let them install. Track what you are installing after mod/'s download in your bottom right of the ARK home screen before clicking anything. You can make sure the mods are done installing when the white wording at the bottom right of your ARK home screen disappears. Then you can say join server and continue joining the cluster. Please make sure the mods are downloaded first before launching your game if you choose this option.

For those experiencing "Lag" when in game

To fix the lag just turn down your graphics. If your game is already at the lowest graphics then your device is unable to handle that many mods.

General Information when loading the mods and the map
Your game will freeze and look like it is not responding or task manager says it isn't responding. THIS IS A NORMAL PROCESS because it is loading the huge mods. PLEASE BE PATIENT and don't touch your device. It will eventually load. You can do what you want with your device as soon as you load in your character, NOT BEFORE, otherwise, and I can't stress this enough, you will experience disconnects and timeouts .

!!!! Description !!!!

Come Join our Discord to receive up to date information that is not immediately posted here. We also have a cross discord ARK bot.
Hope to see you on Discord and our cluster.

!!! PLATFORM !!!
Platform: Desktop/Laptop (PC Windows)
Server: Unofficial Server (Single Server Format)
Server Cluster Name: ThePotatoKingdom
Discord: Constantly being updated to add more games as it is a gaming community server. - Discord
Type: PvP
Map 1: Valguero
Stats #1: https://toparkservers.com/server/104.243.43.26:28167
Stats #2: https://arkservers.net/server/104.243.43.26:28167
Server IP and Port: 104.243.43.26:28165
Mod Count: 34 on Valguero - Combination of Primal Fear and some others.
Cluster Mod Collection
Official YouTube
250 levels for Player and 250 levels for Tamed Dino's

!!! SERVER SETTINGS !!!
XPMultiplier=3.000000
TamingSpeedMultiplier=3.000000
DinoCountMultiplier=5.000000
MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.001
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=1000.0
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=0.5
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.02
BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=0.02
BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=0.001
CropGrowthSpeedMultiplier=100.0
LayEggIntervalMultiplier=0.01
PoopIntervalMultiplier=1.00
CropDecaySpeedMultiplier=0.001
harvestmultiplier=1.5

2 hours ago, spyder6977 said:

Question I'm playing on your server and was wondering if there is a dicord site also the float names are very distracting and get in the way when mounted so was wondering if there was a way I could turn them off? spyder6977@yahoo.com

alt+F7 to turn off the tamed dino boxes. may have to do so multipule times before it will take. also yes there is a discord. you should be able to find it via the links in the descriptin for both servers.

The Boxes for tamed and wild dino's is this mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1618319057&searchtext=

Just now, clhleroy said:

alt+F7 to turn off the tamed dino boxes. may have to do so multipule times before it will take. also yes there is a discord. you should be able to find it via the links in the descriptin for both servers.

The Boxes for tamed and wild dino's is this mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1618319057&searchtext=

I usally have to press alt f7 twice every time I join the server. Also if the discord does not show up on the web links, please let me know

Just now, clhleroy said:

I am central time as well and I just woke up.

there is no mods currently that need updated. I will try logging in. I did however update the server cluster to what it is now due to the newest update. I will currently work on it and try and figure out the issue now.

9 minutes ago, clhleroy said:

there is no mods currently that need updated. I will try logging in. I did however update the server cluster to what it is now due to the newest update. I will currently work on it and try and figure out the issue now.

there is no mods currently that need updated. I will try logging in. I did however update the server cluster to what it is now due to the newest update. I will currently work on it and try and figure out the issue now. I also noticed there is another ark update so I will probably have to update the cluster again.

On 2/26/2020 at 11:08 PM, spyder6977 said:

Tried to find the link and could not find one.......

I don't want to provide it for free to the public right now but if you want to join our little discord then you can add me on discord and I will send you a link there. even have a gaming community discord you can join as well if you want.

My Discord User:
Eat My Aspergers#9236

Or add me on Steam

My Friend Code:

server wiped yesterday. now has these mods

Auto Engrams - Because the one that comes with the server, lags the server out.

Automated Ark Core and its 6 current addons

Super Structures - Was Exchanged for S+. Like S+ but updated and not open source. Also has everything S+ had and then some

Shiny Dino's - to hunt or tame special dino's with special abilities.

Dino Storage v2 - To be able to store shiny's properly.

Archived