LF Rp Genesis with Tek

LF Rp Genesis with Tek

Looking to find an ark to server going to run Genesis that allows Tek and isn't soooo hardcore on pvp but still makes it fun not feeling like a official pvp (hope that makes sense). I want to experience rp and pve but also experience pvp side of ark too. Some servers I have seen have "allowed" it but there are so many restrictions it makes it hard to even do it. I have a small group looking to establish. 

On 2/25/2020 at 9:23 AM, Dreadknott45 said:

LF Rp Genesis with Tek

Looking to find an ark to server going to run Genesis that allows Tek and isn't soooo hardcore on pvp but still makes it fun not feeling like a official pvp (hope that makes sense). I want to experience rp and pve but also experience pvp side of ark too. Some servers I have seen have "allowed" it but there are so many restrictions it makes it hard to even do it. I have a small group looking to establish. 

If you find this..  on any map let me know, I've been looking too. Also I have been thinking of starting my own rp server if I can find a good enough how many do you have in your group? I do have to admit tho I don't have much experience as a admin but do have a few ideas.

Archived