Valguero alpha boss fight recommendation

Evolrider

I play on official server with one other person.  I have now beat the boss fight on Gamma and Beta and getting ready for Alpha.  I have been using 19 Rex with all points into melee which will be close to 3000+  and 1 yuty.   I also raised a 21k health therizino army during the 3x even as i heard this is a good strat as well.   For those of you experienced with the fight, which do you think is better  the rex or therizino army?

14 minutes ago, Evolrider said:

For those of you experienced with the fight, which do you think is better  the rex or therizino army?

My experience is that i failed alpha val doing solo. I advise not to do it :)

Both Rex and Therizino will be good and will allow you to beat monkay and dragon. Therizino can be healed by veggie cakes and thats why maybe its better choice
Big But - in terms of manticore it can be problem for solo player. Time is limited and there is possibility that manticore will not land at all. Then you need to have a lot of bullets and maxed guns. AND i think one person is not enough for solo shooting not-landing manticore.

4 hours ago, Evolrider said:

I play on official server with one other person.  I have now beat the boss fight on Gamma and Beta and getting ready for Alpha.  I have been using 19 Rex with all points into melee which will be close to 3000+  and 1 yuty.   I also raised a 21k health therizino army during the 3x even as i heard this is a good strat as well.   For those of you experienced with the fight, which do you think is better  the rex or therizino army?

i think maybe the therizino army is a good choice to go with. Bring deinonychus with you to get the bleed effect on the bosses (especially the manticore.)

Archived