Can we talk about the release time for Genesis tonight

AdminDTM

13 minutes ago, Benjigenji06 said:

I've been an avid ark player for 2 to 3 years now, one of my fav games. I live in the UK and am in my last year of school. The past few days I've been struggling with illness but coping to get to tonight at 6pm to play genesis when I buy the season pass. The issue is that in the UK it releases at 12pm. Why?! It just means alot of people don't get a fair start tonight, with other countries becoming much further ahead on pvp etc as I'll be sleeping. 

I know this seems selfish but I would like a reason as to why I have to wait to the 26th to play genesis whereas the US and elsewhere has it on the 25th. Please explain, thank you

Again. US based company releasing their US developed game based on US time zones. Has always been this way. There is mo pleasing everyone as globally time zones are all different. If they tried to please UK then guess what? US or Asia is upset. So, US based company used US timezone as standard. Deal with it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy poop guys seriously. You need to seek Help. A professional help. 

Mimiminimi its so late in my Country when Genesis releases. Mimimimi I want a reason for that mimimi

Oh my god it is so raptoring insane and sick to read how addicted you guys are. Seek help seriously.

It releases when Wildcard releases it. Deal the raptor with the raptoring time. And if you gotta work or schon then play it After. You will continue to live I promise.

If I were a Wildcard employee I would pick all of your pussy crying mimimi Accounts and put a +5 hours wait Buff on them.

In my Country it is 1 am when it is released. I am still happy and so Looking forward to it. Something you 24/7 complaining, crying no life Bobs like the dude in the First post should do. At least some got brains here and a life

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Benjigenji06 said:

I've been an avid ark player for 2 to 3 years now, one of my fav games. I live in the UK and am in my last year of school. The past few days I've been struggling with illness but coping to get to tonight at 6pm to play genesis when I buy the season pass. The issue is that in the UK it releases at 12pm. Why?! It just means alot of people don't get a fair start tonight, with other countries becoming much further ahead on pvp etc as I'll be sleeping. 

I know this seems selfish but I would like a reason as to why I have to wait to the 26th to play genesis whereas the US and elsewhere has it on the 25th. Please explain, thank you

Before it was delayed by 6 hours you realise somewhere in the world it was going to release at 12am right?

It seems selfish because it is, although it is understandable that you may be frustrated because you are personal impacted by it. But still, looking at the bigger picture, there's always going to be countries that get poor timings due to simultaneous releases.

5 minutes ago, Eviga said:

Holy poop guys seriously. You need to seek Help. A professional help. 

Mimiminimi its so late in my Country when Genesis releases. Mimimimi I want a reason for that mimimi

Oh my god it is so raptoring insane and sick to read how addicted you guys are. Seek help seriously.

It releases when Wildcard releases it. Deal the raptor with the raptoring time. And if you gotta work or schon then play it After. You will continue to live I promise.

If I were a Wildcard employee I would pick all of your pussy crying mimimi Accounts and put a +5 hours wait Buff on them.

In my Country it is 1 am when it is released. I am still happy and so Looking forward to it. Something you 24/7 complaining, crying no life Bobs like the dude in the First post should do. At least some got brains here and a life

It's not a matter of being selfish or not. Some of us have been playing the game and supporting it since 2015 (EA stages) and spent upwards to 10k hours into it. Sadly, WC has the really bad habit of overhyping their playerbase as well as failing to meet just about every single time commitment they take.

Highly frustrating as being a dev myself to see how they handle things sometimes...

1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

Just chillax folks. No need to get wound up about it. Just sit back, relax, pop open a cold one, watch the fireworks when it is released and enjoy when it drops.. It will drop when it drops. 

Not overly stressed about it myself. I said since they announced it months ago how it would get delayed multiple times and now voila. Just getting tired of seeing WC whiteknights (not your case, mind you) calling people names because they are a little on the edge.

19 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

Not overly stressed about it myself. I said since they announced it months ago how it would get delayed multiple times and now voila. Just getting tired of seeing WC whiteknights (not your case, mind you) calling people names because they are a little on the edge.

I learned long ago to lower my expectations to nill in these regards. Ark life became a much happier place then. If things havent changed by this point I doubt they ever will. No point stressing out. Whiteknights will be whiteknights and on the flip side complainers will be complainers I guess. For me am away all week for work so it really doesnt matter for me but hey lol

The question now being will it be delayed agian lol. Am actually amazed that they can keep pushing it back. I mean for Steam I can see it since the devs have much more control over this kinda thing, but with Xbox and PS4 I would have thought it would have been out of their hands at this late stage in the game so to speak.

Archived