pve [AU/PVE] Ottertopia 8x rates, Genesis Map! [26/02]

Smallpak

Edit 26/02: Genesis is now live! Come join our server at: [AU] Ottertopia 8x GENESIS[S+,CKF,Eco & MORE!]  Or just type in Otter in unofficial servers :)

[AU/PVE] Ottertopia 8x rates, Genesis Map!

Hey there! Yes you, the one reading this post ? Are you looking forward to the release of Genesis Part I tomorrow but you haven't found a server you enjoy yet?
Come try us out! We here at Ottertopia have been running ARK servers for a while now with plenty of players clocking in thousands of hours as well as beginners who are just starting out, there is a spot for old and new faces :) Our community has been waiting patiently for the release of Genesis and tomorrow is finally the day (as of this post date of course :D )

So I know what you're thinking, "Hmm they're going on about previous experience and having a community that is friendly blah blah blah.. what else do they offer?"

Here's what's to know about our server:

Mod Collection (12): Blue = Decor Mods, because we love to Build :)

1. Structures Plus
2. Castles, Keeps & Forts Medieval Architecture
3. Eco's Garden Decor
4. Eco's RP Decor
5. Paintable Furniture

6. Ultra Stacks
7. Awesome Spyglass!
8. Dino Storage v2
9. EZ Mind Wipes
10. TC's Auto Rewards
11. Editable UI
12. Auto Engrams

Server Rates + Info:

Harvesting: 8x
Taming: 8x
Breeding: 8x

Experience: 8x

Character Stats:
Food Drain: 0.5x
Water Drain: 0.5x

Levels:
Character: 105
Wilds: 150
Tek: 180
Wyvern: 190
Points after tame: 73

So that's all the technical stuff, but what about the fun activities available? What makes our server stand out from others?

1. Server Events
After playing ARK for so long, I've seen that there aren't a lot of exciting servers that can provide their community with different fun and exciting mini-games within their server. We however like to create server wide events that help entertain the community so everyone can have an enjoyable time :) Looking back at our previous events we've done the following:

- Breeding Competitions
- Building Competitions
- Dodo Races (With Primal Fear)
- Doedic Mario Kart (We even built a massive rainbow road which was literally 60x60 wide)
- Nuka Dodo Battleship (You are the Battleship)
- Admin built Obstacle Course tracks with various different levels
- Procoptodon Soccer ft. Special guest the Ovis
- Fishing Competition
- The Coliseum (Where players have to work together to fight against spawned Dinos in an effort to survive)
- Golf with Survivors (You are the ball)

That's only a short list of events we've held in the past, but there will be plenty more to come :)

2. Active Admins + Community

In the past we've been running servers with 50+ active players at a time with our personal record of being top #50 Worldwide on ARK servers and                       being Top #1 AU. We have a set of admins that play every day / night with some night lurkers you'll always see online ;) (You  guys know who you are) Our community has been one of the friendliest bunch of players I have ever met in all my years of gaming online and meeting new faces, I've gained lifelong friends from this community and I'm so thankful for their friendship ❤️

3. Movie Nights ?

Our server will be hosting a fortnightly Movie Night on Saturdays, stay tuned for more info ;)

We here at Ottertopia have a lot to offer for those that are wanting an AU based PVE server for Genesis, if you're interested in joining us please feel free to join our Discord Server for more information especially as we approach the launch of the new DLC!

https://discord.gg/XkfGNk8

I have been apart of the Ottertopia servers for a few seasons now, and the community only ever gets better. Great server events, next to no server downtime, and fantastic staff/admins. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to join a friendly PVE server with an even better community. They have an awesome discord setup, and best of all everyone is ACTIVE =D 

Hope to see you on the Ark!

Joined it for my first modded ark server and was instantly hooked. Greeted by really nice people who are always willing to help you especially when you are just beginning the server or new to the game, so hyped to be able to be part of this new server for the new DLC where everyone is learning for the first time. Ottertopia is an amazing server always there, with barely any down time and lots of notice if so, really kind admins and players and events are really fun XD.

As soon as i found Ottertopia, many moons ago, i knew it was gonna be good. Nice people, always willing to help others in the server. Great active admins, an otter obsessed owner (which is understandable really) and a really active discord community! even when you have time off, and come back you always see a few regulars that keep doing the same. Will be looking forward to genesis on Ottertopia for sure!! 

oh get used to otter cuteness spam ?

Image result for cute otter

Archived