Genesis Release Time

Crasher334

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mongoose32216 said:

well you didnt click view update and show the size soooo prolly thinks you are leing and trolling us acting like you got the update when everyone is waiting to get it.

The view update button just takes you back to the Ark Genesis Season Pass download page. 

But feel free to explain this...

I'm the only one in our server group getting it at the moment. Could be a lot of reasons why. But 'trolling' is just a stupid assumption. Especially considering I'm a regular forum member here and he's a newbie troll...

Capture5.JPG

6 minutes ago, Mongoose32216 said:

image.thumb.png.f3066666dedfe7b2991bdec4d03a5c91.png

Interestingly, that weird first update I got has finished, but I now have a second update... but my second update is showing specifically as 23.5 GB. Maybe I got some of the files when they tried to publish, then they may have pulled it back for a bit. Could mean trouble for my installation. 

Capture6.JPG

14 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

Interestingly, that weird first update I got has finished, but I now have a second update... but my second update is showing specifically as 23.5 GB. Maybe I got some of the files when they tried to publish, then they may have pulled it back for a bit. Could mean trouble for my installation. 

Capture6.JPG

14 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

Capture6.JPG

Bro is anyone able to get on the offical servers ps4 at all? When are they gonna realese been waiting since 1 pm this is some cuck sheet going on

Archived