Attention Wild Card

Guest Bamski

This is good! Very good! Now I can ask...

Are Wild Card aware of the constant lag and crashes/disconnects happening on just about every server? I play mainly on EU TheIsland77 and a few days back I stopped counting after 12 connection losses :( It prevents you from doing such things, like taming (x2 taming and all), some people are even too scared to fly incaser they fall. I've been jumping around on servers today as I don't feel that I can tend to my babies on my server, asking the locals there how it is for them; and its the same!

I'd just really like some sort of acknoledgement that Wild Card are aware, or is this just how Ark is now?

Thanks

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Bamski said:

This is good! Very good! Now I can ask...

Are Wild Card aware of the constant lag and crashes/disconnects happening on just about every server? I play mainly on EU TheIsland77 and a few days back I stopped counting after 12 connection losses :( It prevents you from doing such things, like taming (x2 taming and all), some people are even too scared to fly incaser they fall. I've been jumping around on servers today as I don't feel that I can tend to my babies on my server, asking the locals there how it is for them; and its the same!

I'd just really like some sort of acknoledgement that Wild Card are aware, or is this just how Ark is now?

Thanks

If you are having an issue with a server, you need to report it per the directions in this thread, so that the correct support team gets notified.

Archived