Baby multipliers/imprinting quality

BiGSiren

Baby multipliers/imprinting quality

When wildcard released the update just before xmas I was getting 33% per imprint so a giga would take only 4 imprints to reach 100% imprinting quality and any other dino would be 3 imprints for full quality. 

Now since the update im only getting +0% imprinting and I cannot achieve any full imprints on any dino. Does anyone know how to help please?

My settings were this:

Mating multiplier  0.003

Egg hatch speed  15.5

Baby mature speed  10.0

Baby cuddle interval  0.005

Baby cuddle grace  5.5

Baby cuddle lose imprint  1.0

Baby imprinting stat scale 5.5

Baby food consumption  1.1

These settings did work 100% imprinting before the update. Since then I cannot get them to work again. Any help would be appreciated.

The xmas event messed imprints up for a few weeks and was eventually fixed, those settings you've posted would take over 700 imprints for a giga at 0.14% each

10x mature will take a giga just over 28 hours to mature, cuddle interval of 1.0 will give 3 imprints every 8 hours, 0.5 will give 7 imprints every 4 hours, some faster maturing dinos won't be able to get full imprint with these settings though, for 10x mature I think cuddle interval of 0.19 is the highest time to be able to imprint all dinos and will be just over 90 minutes per imprint

Depends on what dinos you want to breed, for a giga on 10x mature 0.6 cuddle interval will give 5 imprints every 4 hours 48 mins but you won't be able to get full imprint on a lot of other dinos

The number of imprints a dino needs is it's mature time divided by the cuddle time so it's kind of impossible to have a low number of imprints for all species, with those settings a giga is 1683/288 = 5.84 which the game rounds down to 5 whereas something like a baryonyx will take 277 mins to mature so can't be imprinted

Cuddle interval 0.19 is the highest you can have for 10x to be able to 100% everything, gigas, mosas & squids will need 18 imprints, therizinos 7, rexes, wyverns would need 6

Archived