**ARK AUDIO ISSUE, PLEASE HELP**

iAveis

Ark Audio Issue **Please Help**

I just recently bought a PC, and just trying to play some fun Ark. 

The audio in the game seems okay for the most part, but lets say there is a Dino anywhere in the area (be it 10ft-20ft-30ft-40ft away, it ALWAYS sounds like its right next to me, in my left ear). This is making it hard to play cause there is no depth to the audio and its quite annoying.

If ANYONE has any solutions please help, i tried messing with audio in the settings but i couldn't find anything for the problem. (Yes, its probably something easy, but I just bought my first PC, also specs on my PC are well over the recommended to play, so any changes I should easily be able to put into action.)

Thank you in advance my saviors! 

Cory P

**ARK AUDIO ISSUE, PLEASE HELP**

I just recently bought a PC, and just trying to play some fun Ark. 

The audio in the game seems okay for the most part, but lets say there is a Dino anywhere in the area (be it 10ft-20ft-30ft-40ft away, it ALWAYS sounds like its right next to me, in my left ear). This is making it hard to play cause there is no depth to the audio and its quite annoying.

If ANYONE has any solutions please help, i tried messing with audio in the settings but i couldn't find anything for the problem. (Yes, its probably something easy, but I just bought my first PC, also specs on my PC are well over the recommended to play, so any changes I should easily be able to put into action.)

Thank you in advance my saviors! 

Cory P

Archived