When is next maturation event ?

Leon12345678765

40 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
49 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:
If it were more predictable, I'd be slightly less inclined to break my back on vday throwing out 30 giga babies. I'm sure others aswell, and then the servers would have crashed less cause less baby storm.

Break your back? How?

WHa?!? Whadaya mean how? I consider raising even one giga hard. I hate raising babies. My tribe mate shows up at the beginning of the event and says okay let's unpod all the babies (about 30 gigas and dozens of others) then he logs out. LOL. If you're still confused perhaps you don't understand that my back isn't actually broken, though with how long I've sat at this computer these past few weeks perhaps it should have been, but breaking ones back is an expression, a colloquialism, something like that.

9 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

WHa?!? Whadaya mean how? I consider raising even one giga hard. I hate raising babies. My tribe mate shows up at the beginning of the event and says okay let's unpod all the babies (about 30 gigas and dozens of others) then he logs out. LOL. If you're still confused perhaps you don't understand that my back isn't actually broken, though with how long I've sat at this computer these past few weeks perhaps it should have been, but breaking ones back is an expression, a colloquialism, something like that.

My friend is a breeder and he will do 30 at once because he figures doing 30 is the same as doing 1, though he has tek troughs so the meat spoils a lot slower.

4 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

My friend is a breeder and he will do 30 at once because he figures doing 30 is the same as doing 1, though he has tek troughs so the meat spoils a lot slower.

Yeah, I totally get why. Better to do 30 all at once and get it outa the way than 30 one after another, and just constantly for idk.. months?? be taking care of babies. And to take advantage of the event you had to get them all simultaneously. Tek troughs are amazing. :)

U dont have snow owls?

30 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
1 hour ago, sjskdjkfa said:

U dont have snow owls?

I've heard there is some kinda cheat related to that, but I'm not interested unless it gets sanctioned as non exploitative by wild card. Last I heard what ever people are doing with snow owls is considered an exploit, unlike daeodons and babies which they said was okay, but that method sucks.

46 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
1 hour ago, sjskdjkfa said:

U dont have snow owls?

Exploit

Archived