WC ... what a noob SW company

Zzzindbad

WC ... what a noob SW company

Dudes, what u deliver is 6 ft under. Never seen such a unprofessional SW company. Your server performance is crap, ur support for paying people is ZERO. 

And tonight? U take performance from the actual map virtual machines to get Genesis done on same servers????????????????

Disconnects all 3 min????????????????????????

I made a ticket and a bug forum entry about disabled transfers on valg .... ZERO response.

U spit already into the "early" players (payers) face and shoutdown all servers w/o any chance for the players to transfer chars or dinos.

Now I started again from scratch on non-legacy EU-CrossArk13. Have bases on center and valg ... but on Valg not longer anymore ... as u just disabled transfers, like in the valg start.

So I loose again my stuff, just because u soooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB?

Close your company and do real work. U totally incompetant for doing SW business. Believe me, I know how this bus usually works.

Thanks noobs!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started to play since Aberration. And game never changes:

- beautiful design,
- awesome music,
- super playability,
- nice crafting,
- amazing game mood (sci-fi story)

And worst game performance, server stability, bugs detection, customer support.

I don't agree with you, that this is noob company. But it really needs to start listening to their customers. Ark players are very productive, creative, patient and they love this franchise. With this society Ark should be shine and polished.. but its not.

Archived