Bad Download or Not enough storage

patrickm49

Bad Download or Not enough storage

I played ark mobile for over a year now and in one random day out of nowhere, when I started the game it said bad download or not enough storage, I have 11 GB free on my phone and 6 GB RAM, and I redownloaded the game countless times and it still doesn't work, I have a Pocophone F1 btw, please tell me how to fix this problem.

I have the same problem, submitted a support ticket and got a cookie cutter reply to clear cache and storage data for play store app, or to try removing my Google account - neither of which worked.  Unfortunately I have received no further response from WDS support at this point, which is super frustrating and a little tell-tale :D. 

Tried a factory reset which also didn't work.  I'm starting to think it has to do with the latest Android update but have no real grounds for this apart from it worked on this very same device on an earlier version of Android.  I have been away from the game for sometime though.  Also using a Pixel 2XL w/plenty of space available, 4GB RAM.

11 hours ago, Rednight said:

I'm haveing the same problem happened right after the android phone update 

Well, that’s very helpful since there are about as many different versions of Android OS as there are phones to run it.

How do you think people can even begin to help you with only the vaguest, most general and incomplete details? In my opinion, these types of people don’t deserve help. 

I'm also having this issue. Did newest android update and things were fine for about 24 hours. Got up this morning and couldnt access the ark app because of "bad download/storage space" pop up. My phone has 8 GB of 128 GB used and I have deleted and redownloaded app at least 10 times. I played ark on this phone for over a year now with no issues. Pretty frusturating. Would love any tips of anyone knows how to fix this.

48 minutes ago, Camstone1340 said:

I'm also having this issue. Did newest android update and things were fine for about 24 hours. Got up this morning and couldnt access the ark app because of "bad download/storage space" pop up. My phone has 8 GB of 128 GB used and I have deleted and redownloaded app at least 10 times. I played ark on this phone for over a year now with no issues. Pretty frusturating. Would love any tips of anyone knows how to fix this.

Have you tried any of the solutions posted 100s of times concerning issues launching the game. 

SP or MP?

How much RAM does your phone have? What type of phone is it? WHICH Android update was it? Every phone has a different “newest” update, with manufacturers/carriers often tailoring the OS for specific devices in different ways. 

Have you tried clearing the cache? A hard reset for your device while the app is installed?

Same problem here. I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus (8gb of RAM and 128gb of internal storage). The game worked just fine until this morning. I couldn't play because my game keept freezing when I started playing so I reinstalled the app and that message appeared.

My phone updated yesterday but I could play perfectly. Also, I have 70 gb of free space so I know that lack of storage isn't the cause

15 hours ago, Alex219 said:

Same problem here. I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus (8gb of RAM and 128gb of internal storage). The game worked just fine until this morning. I couldn't play because my game keept freezing when I started playing so I reinstalled the app and that message appeared.

My phone updated yesterday but I could play perfectly. Also, I have 70 gb of free space so I know that lack of storage isn't the cause

Does anyone actually read before posting anymore? Several important questions were ignored that may be crucial in solving your issue. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hola, pude resolver el error, hacer la restauración de fabricación, sin hacer sincronización, SIN SINCRONIZAR y sacando la sdcard, primero instalar ark Mobile, luego iniciar el juego, te pedirá que descargue Google play, mientras se descarga entrar al juego. NO aplicar la copia de seguridad de aplicaciones. Espero que les sirva. 

mi móvil: Nokia 7.1 

Modelo TA-1096

androidandroid 10 

RAM: 4 GB

ESPACIO: 64GB

• 2 weeks later...

aynı sorunu bende yaşıyorum ve 1 seneden fazla ark mobil oynadım ve sıkıntı yoktu sonra sıkılıp sildim 6 7 ay sonra tekrar yükledim ama hata alıyorum ''bad downlod or not enough storage''

Telefonum Huawei Mate 20 Lite 

4,0 GB RAM

Şuanki sürüm 10.0.0.170

Önbelleği temizledim 

Oyunu defalarca kez silip yükledim,telefonumu yeniden başlattım, telefonum da +20GB BOŞ ALAN DA VAR,YÜKELEM YAPARKEN TELFONU YENİDENDE BAŞLATMADIM

Umarım yardımcı olursunuz.

Em 24/02/2020 às 10:30, e0wrecks disse:

Tenho o mesmo problema, envie um pacote de suporte e receba uma resposta do cortador de cookies para limpar os dados do cache e o armazenamento do aplicativo Play Store ou tente remover minha conta do Google - nenhuma das quais funciona. Infelizmente, não recebo resposta adicional do WDS neste momento, o que é super frustrante e um pouco revelador: D. 

Tente uma redefinição de fábrica que também não funcionou. Estou começando a pensar em como atualizar o Android mais recentemente, mas não há motivos reais para isso, além de funcionar neste mesmo dispositivo na versão anterior do Android. Há muito tempo. Também usando um Pixel 2XL com bastante espaço disponível, 4 GB de RAM.

Logo após atualizar a última versão do Android no meu xiaomi, o Ark parou de rodar.

Não consigo instalar o Ark mais, ele está dando esse mesmo erro.

Found a fix by emailing support. If you are having this problem what I did was uninstalled the game. Went to manage my gmail accounts. Deleted the account from the play store. Signed back in the play store with gmail account and downloaded ark. Worked like a charm. 

1. Go to System settings > Account > Google and remove your Gmail account
  2. Go to Settings > Apps > All and look for the Google Play Store.
  3. Tap on it and look for the Clear Cache and Clear Data options. Tap on them.
  4. Tap on Force Stop as well.
  5. Repeat the previous two steps for the Google Service Framework and Download Manager
  6. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google and add your Gmail account again
  7. Restart your phone or tablet
  8. Set up the device again, add your account and accept the terms and settings
  9. Go back to the Play Store and try installing an app, in order to see if the Google Play Store Error 495 appears again 

On 31.03.2020 at 05:05, xprophecyx13 said:

E-postayla destek göndererek bir düzeltme bulundu. Eğer bu sorunu yaşıyorsanız, yaptığım şey oyunu kaldırmaktı. Gmail hesaplarımı yönetmeye gittim. Hesabı oyun mağazasından sildi. Oyun mağazasında gmail hesabı ile yeniden imzalandı ve ark indirildi. Bir cazibe gibi çalıştı. 

1. Sistem ayarları> Hesap> Google'a gidin ve Gmail hesabınızı kaldırın
  2. Ayarlar> Uygulamalar> Tümü'ne gidin ve Google Play Store'u arayın.
  3. Üzerine dokunun ve Önbelleği Temizle ve Verileri Temizle seçeneklerini arayın. Onlara dokunun.
  4. Zorla Durdur'a da dokunun.
  5. Google Service Framework ve İndirme Yöneticisi için önceki iki adımı tekrarlayın
  6. Ayarlar> Hesaplar> Google'a gidin ve Gmail hesabınızı tekrar ekleyin
  7. Telefonunuzu veya tabletinizi yeniden başlatın
  8. Cihazı tekrar kurun, hesabınızı ekleyin ve şartlar ile ayarları kabul edin
  9. Google Play Store Hatasının 495 tekrar görünüp görünmediğini görmek için Play Store'a dönün ve bir uygulama yüklemeyi deneyin. 

Dediklerinizi yaptım ve hala aynı hata malesef:((

To anyone having this bad download / storage issue, I contacted wardrumkeys and got response of how to fix this, I will paste the solution below, hope it helps you guys out:

Yes, I have a workaround. It's a bit long, but here you are:

Please note that these instructions will delete any single player games not backed up to the cloud save.

Open your device settings > Go to Apps > Select/Search for Google Play Store.

When you tap on Google Play Store, you will see a menu on the top right corner (or 3 dots), and then Uninstall updates.

Tap on Uninstall Updates and if prompted to change the Play Store app back to the factory version, tap OK.

Go back to the list of Apps > Search/Select Google Play Services > Storage > Clear Cashe > Clear Data (this will not affect any game progress or data).

You may see a popup that says your data isn’t backed up, ignore this and clear the data.

Tap on the three dots in the top right corner, and hit “uninstall updates.”

Go back to the list of Apps > tap the three dots in the top right corner > Tap on Show System Apps > Search for download manager > Storage > Clear Data (Will not affect any game progress or data).

Close all background/recently opened apps and open Google Play Store from the Home Screen.

Uninstall and Reinstall ARK.

You should now be able to play.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had two different players on different servers, my main is 95 and second one was a 73.....I used transfer ticket for both at the same time, said my lvl95 was ready and I just used my ticket for the 73 to move it to another server, when I went back into the server where I just left to download my lvl95, it downloaded the lvl73 to the server I just left.....is my lvl95 gone for good and can’t get it back?

Archived