Will I be able to buy genesis part 1 instead of getting the season pass?

Crasher334

My friend doesn't have enough money to buy the season pass which includes the HLNA-Bot, Genesis part 1, and Genesis part 2, but there is nothing he can buy just for part 1.  When genesis comes out on Tuesday, will he be able to buy part 1 separately from the season pass or must he buy the season pass to get it?

5 minutes ago, Crasher334 said:

My friend doesn't have enough money to buy the season pass which includes the HLNA-Bot, Genesis part 1, and Genesis part 2, but there is nothing he can buy just for part 1.  When genesis comes out on Tuesday, will he be able to buy part 1 separately from the season pass or must he buy the season pass to get it?

He will probably be able to only buy Genesis part 1 when it comes out on Tuesday 

On 2/22/2020 at 11:42 PM, Crasher334 said:

They only sell it as the season pass which includes both parts because as a whole they make up the map

19 minutes ago, KavemanJim2587 said:

They only sell it as the season pass which includes both parts because as a whole they make up the map

i don't think there is anything indicating that part 2 won't be it's own map, the two parts are bound into the season pass because they fit together thematically, but we can't really say anything for both sides here, but maybe the lore and ending of genesis will give us some clarification

Archived