Raft glitches

DrB00M

23 minutes ago, Zapha said:

Aggro a larger dino and let it hit your raft, mount and dismount, walk a bit away and try again.

I was totaly stuck several times and was able to free my raft with this.

That’s a good idea,  try finding a diplo to go knock the raft a few times.  

the swamp is tough to move a raft through,  anything at or below the waterline can get it stuck,  a small animal could get right in front of it and as you mow it over,  the raft and the dilo could overlap and cause both to go nowhere. 

Anywhere shallow can be the end of a run,  not just the swamp.  On aberration I parked a raft on a beach near some other peoples rafts.  Went back to move it and it just rubberband snapped back in place and I was never able to move it again.  I learned the hard way why so many rafts had collected in one spot.

1 hour ago, GrumpyBear said:

That’s a good idea,  try finding a diplo to go knock the raft a few times.  

the swamp is tough to move a raft through,  anything at or below the waterline can get it stuck,  a small animal could get right in front of it and as you mow it over,  the raft and the dilo could overlap and cause both to go nowhere. 

Anywhere shallow can be the end of a run,  not just the swamp.  On aberration I parked a raft on a beach near some other peoples rafts.  Went back to move it and it just rubberband snapped back in place and I was never able to move it again.  I learned the hard way why so many rafts had collected in one spot.

I feel like this one is weirder, because it’s not really stuck on anything. I can drive it 5-15 feet like everything is fine and then it glitches back to the starting point. Then it won’t even rotate. I dismount the raft and remount and I can travel 5-15 feet again before it glitches back.

Archived