wind turbine on all maps

HiImZech

wind turbine on all maps

this is an old topic but there's no concrete answer: does wind turbine on the island's unknown region work 100%?

there is a rumor they do work 100% but its been a while and wc could have stealth nerf it

also wind turbine's are a little odd in the sense they don't really update their state unless their chunk is reloaded. so technically if you're always near 1 it will always be working or not working and therefore isn't a good of a proof

the QOL google sheet has an entry about wind turbine for all maps I'm expecting it to get implemented soon...hopefully before I quit the game.

logically you can't have fog on land (what's going to scoop all the dew into the air?) unless you have wind and seeing its possible to have fog even at night I'll say wind on the island should be near 100% everywhere

On Valguero the wind turbines work only on some parts of the map. In the western part they just stop working. Afaik in the past there were different wind strenghts with limited  running hours per day, but now it's only on and off, depending on where you are. I'm not sure if there are dead-zones on The Island but looks not so.

Archived