Notice of divorce from Ark

bkg420666

Notice of divorce from Ark

I am giving my notice of intent to divorce this giant piece of bleep you call Ark.  Since what was it 2017 when released on consoles (I am not a PC player so the things I mention are not referring to PC because I don't know about it on PC)  a million problems and issues have been there. Most of the worst ones still are. You continue to release "seasonal" updates Valentine's day is the current one. With everyone there are tons of issues like loosing your character completly, not being able to transfer servers without loosing everything with your character, loading in but not being able to interact with anything at all,issues with buildings and dinosaurs not fully rendering. Ect ect ect. Instead of actually fixing anything you do nothing but release more broken dlc at prices that are outrageous because the dlc is broken. Promises of dlc to be released you held back because you know its broken but when you release it it will be broken and cause all the issues I just mentioned and more. This happens evrrytime and has since day one. There is no good reason for this other than you simply do not care you have our money already. Now don't get me wrong I love Ark well loved Ark I played faithfully almost daily and told myself every time I lost my character and all my stuff,or eveyrime I blue screened or every time I loaded in but could not do anything so quit the game and try 15 more times to have the same thing happen. I reached the point where I am 100% done with Ark,this company will not ever see another penny from me and anyone who asks me a out Ark I'll!tell them the idea and concept of Ark is awesome the actual game is almost garbage. A better game in every way is Conan. Everything from the menu system to graphics and overall game play is better so sorry Ark there will be no reconciliation or saving this broken n marriage that you broke. The game is crap and you know instead of fixing it you almost round the clock have to sort through all sorts of any post and bug reports almost more than fallout 76 and trust me that's bad. Makes no sends the way you make your games or run your company please remember with out us players there is no Ark no Ark no you if you remembers that things would be different. It you don't 

9 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

Back in the day people quit a game by just not playing it rather than dribbling rubbish on a forum.

Back in the day when a game came out it was either good or it wasn't and there wasn't this back and forth drama like you find in romance.  So I think that the breakup letter is rather appropriate.

But why not just move on?  Why the wall of text?  Does anybody think Wildcard is going to read this and feel a deep sorrow or regret?  We all already know they are in too deep and have to juggle bringing in fresh revenue vs fixing glaring issues.  It is what it is.  There is nothing keeping you from moving on if it's time.  Good luck to you.

Archived