Extremely bored waiting for Genesis.

Uzo

1 hour ago, VeeTea said:

Arkpoc? MTS?

What is that? I'm pretty new to online play, I played 500 hours on singleplayer and I know all the basics from the game. With the release of Genesis DLC, I want to start doing PVP but I really don't have any character or any idea how PVP works to be honest. At least I'm watching a lot of people who are doing pvp stuffs on youtube, and even while am watching those videos, I'm having pretty much fun from it. But I'm really afraid of getting wiped on day 2 over and over and lost everything via this... Could you give me an idea about pvp? How should I play when Genesis comes out? 

1 minute ago, Akarulez said:

What is that? I'm pretty new to online play, I played 500 hours on singleplayer and I know all the basics from the game. With the release of Genesis DLC, I want to start doing PVP but I really don't have any character or any idea how PVP works to be honest. At least I'm watching a lot of people who are doing pvp stuffs on youtube, and even while am watching those videos, I'm having pretty much fun from it. But I'm really afraid of getting wiped on day 2 over and over and lost everything via this... Could you give me an idea about pvp? How should I play when Genesis comes out? 

One tip for pvp is to stay as hidden as possible. If you build out into the open you WILL get raided. Paint your structures black or whatever helps you blend in and dont light fires in/near your base. Also helps to have a hidden cabinet of gear/supplies so if you do get raided you have a headstart on the next base.

14 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

How old are you? 12-15? How about other games, watch some movies, tv or youtube, read a book, go outside, play basketball, soccer, etc.? o.O 

God damn you got super aggressive real quick.

1. yes i do play sports and we got a BYE week

2. I've watched so many movies and tv shows over the weekend that it just get repetitive

3. Alot of the youtube videos i get recommended are like 1 minute long. 

4. Im 15.

Dont know what kind of day you have been going through but damn.  

10 hours ago, Uzo said:

Tribemates are not playing until genesis day so playing MTS and Poc solo is pretty boring. 

Dont want to make it seem that everything is boring to me but i've done alot of this stuff.

I'm a big sports fan too. How about playing a pickup game of soccer or something? You might be able to find a place online near you.

30 minutes ago, VeeTea said:

I'm a big sports fan too. How about playing a pickup game of soccer or something? You might be able to find a place online near you.

I would have loved to play some sort of pickup game. But being that i dont have a drivers license yet and parents are working almost all day its fairly hard to be able to do so. But i like the idea. 

13 hours ago, Uzo said:

God damn you got super aggressive real quick.

1. yes i do play sports and we got a BYE week

2. I've watched so many movies and tv shows over the weekend that it just get repetitive

3. Alot of the youtube videos i get recommended are like 1 minute long. 

4. Im 15.

Dont know what kind of day you have been going through but damn.  

Nope, no aggression from my side, but I'm really concerned that today's youth is unable to engage itself into something. One of my friend's the same. He asks me every couple of days what he should play... I can't imagine what people will do at work if they have nothing left to do - ask the boss everytime? :D 

1 hour ago, DomiDarko said:

Nope, no aggression from my side, but I'm really concerned that today's youth is unable to engage itself into something. One of my friend's the same. He asks me every couple of days what he should play... I can't imagine what people will do at work if they have nothing left to do - ask the boss everytime? :D 

So do you engage yourself by going onto a Dinosaur game forums and posting comments like this saying how you're concerned about society. 

Im pretty concerned about today's older society....  

Archived