Maskless

How to kill a Titanosaur

If you can afford a wyvern, the lightning one is perfect for the job.

And if you are a total badass, you can go to Scorched Earth, wait for a Superheat event, tame a Phoenix and then rush for a Titano. Phoenix's fireballs don't trigger the behemoth, so you can nearly sit on it and burn it to death.

Best way for leveling?  Well I doubt u have imprinted giga, if u had one u wouldn't ask about titano.  With giga on ext u can level character pretty easy. 

If u don't have one. Tame megatherium 70+level, prim saddle and go on island to redwood cave, I forgot the name of it. 

Before going in, fly over few explorer notes because of boost. U will hit 100 in few runs. Only thing u need is a gas mask, cave is pretty straight forward with megatherium. U can level him only in melee. 

I’ve read allosaurus pack leaders can take a bleed bite, run off, repeat repeat.
Yup, the alpha buff reduces the dmg it takes from the titan, less dmg taken also if mateboosted and imprinted, just need pump all hp for it and the supporting allo.