Griffin passenger seat, and primitive plus end game content

Fenrir345

Suggestion

Griffin passenger seat, and primitive plus end game content

For the griffin’s passenger seat. You can only see a 180 degree radius in front of the griffin to the sides, I think you should make an ability for the passenger seat (or with maybe a saddle) have it so that your character can seat himself facing backwards to give a 180 degree view from the rear of the griffin. For end game content in primitive plus I would recommended at least weapons and armour but make them mythology themed (you can even get a great deal of skins this way too) and instead of calling the resource element have it called divine metal. This would give a reason to fight the bosses on primitive plus and add some much needed end game content for the veterans and new players alike

1 reply to this server topic

This single paragraph has a lot of suggestions built into it. As such, just as a friendly heads up, I would like to let you know that you are more likely to gain the interest's of readers if you separate them into seperate suggestions. And this is for two reasons. 

Reason One: A group of suggestions is difficult to follow from a conversation standpoint. 

Reason Two: If you have more than one suggestion on a page, and the reader does not agree with all included, they may not upvote the suggestion due to the disagreeing with those that they do. 

These reason's do not go for everyone though, but for some they are deal breakers. 

That said, I would like to make some quick comments on those you have posted; 

• Griffin's view and saddle;
    • I do not have anything against the view changing so long as the character chooses the direction they sit when they go to mount the Griffin. Once in the air, they should remain facing the direction of their choice until the next time they dismount. I say this because changing your direction mid air should be at the players risk. If they choose to dismount and take another direction mid air- then so be it. But it shouldn't be an automatic thing. 
    • As for the Griffin's saddle. I believe all creatures should have the option for a saddle. Not all should require one, but all should have the option for one. And honestly, I wouldn't mind if a few varieties of saddles were to show either. Different saddles with different recipes and capabilities. 
  • Primitive Plus Content
    • Personally I think Primitive Plus has some of the best content to offer for early game and wish fully that it could be added into the main game because that one is rather sad in its offerings. 
    • As for continuing content in Primitive Plus, on that point I would have to agree and disagree. 
      • If Primitive Plus was added to the main game, the chances are the engrams would only fill in the first half of the game as far as the engrams. This is because they are primitive. Which means that first part of the game would them be nicely filled, but that the later half of the game would be empty of new engrams to enjoy. At that point I would think it would be appropriate to add some additional content to fill in the later levels. Items, decoratives, armors, and building structures that could bolster the options available for later/end game. 
      • If Primitive Plus is not added to the main game, I am not sure giving them their own version of a "tek" goal is really fitting. Something certainly should be added, or as you said, there really isn't a reason to do the bosses, I am just not sure what that should be, or better yet, what would be worth it. hmmm...

I think I hit both points. To which there are some other suggestions/discussions you may want to read into;

Archived