Megatherium/Broodmother

Richman4

Set everything up yesterday. all at 20k health and 780m - 120 saddles. had 18 of them, so yuty and pig alongside them. Then a mate called asking about a quick couple of pints. 9 pints later i'm doing the alpha fight blind drunk, which wasn't the best idea. i'm sure I put the pig on passive heal before the fight but could be wrong. Spend most of my time doing a courage roar then jumping off the yuty to try and put the pig on heal, but due to the beer this was never successful. Ended up getting the yuty killed to a spider and spending the second half of the fight on the pig. Took me ages to whistle the megas onto the broodmother as in my stupor I was pressing all the wrong keys.

I did beat it but lost about 10 of them in the process. The megas with a yuty and spider boost were hitting for 2.1k which was good.

Will stick to my rexes and less beer from now on though.

Broodmother easy is possible to do with 10 megatheriums, dont need a yuti or deadon but if you have Them IT would be Better ofcourse.

I did this with 2 Friends only  1 megatherium came out bloody.

Easy kill.

Didn't even level Them up.

Most of the megatherium i used where around lvl 220.  Had 1 megatherium with 100% imprint.

Archived