Can my rexs do the alpha broodmother??

monkeyclimber

Hi All,

My Rex Stats (No Imprint) 

Health 12.3K

Stamina: 2.3k

Melee Damage: 455%

yeah there are the base stats what shall level the heath and melee too for an alpha broadmother build?

I haven't got a rex saddle blueprint yet but suggestion on the armour i should be looking for would help alot

i dont mind losing some rexs as i only plan on doing the broodmother once if my rexes are not strong enough 

No. I wouldn't bother going to all the trouble of getting saddles for those rex's it's a lot of work to just lose the saddles. The saddles 75% armour and higher are the expensive part of the whole thing, getting all the mats is a pain. Get some Rex's worthy of a saddle, good boss fert rex egg's are easy to find for a trade if your playing on official servers as well as people trading useable BP's.

Not done any boss fights yet but am looking to start as I have been breeding boss Rex this event.

Question is tho, how many do I actually need?

base stats without imprint ( tho all are 70 - 100ip)

health- 35k

melee - 12k

stam I forget but it varies on each anyway, and I don’t really want to be losing any as breeding is too slow without events :(

I have played solo and with a small tribe.  Having about 12-15 rexs.   All with simple saddles for extra armour.  
breed them and let them level up as much as you can. 15-25k health and then the rest in melee.  
I also use a yuty that I ride for courage roar.  And a daeodon for healing.  

The best army for the broodmother is hands down a dozen megatheriums though, as they get the bug boost from the spider/bugs she throws.  Megatheriums can get pretty tanky.  
hope that helps. 

3 hours ago, KumaHoseki said:

I'd really recommend megatheriums with a deaodon and a yuty. You'll slaughter broodmother easily.

Yes, Megatheriums are just the go-to creatures for the Broodmother. 2nd place are Spinos because you can get the water-buff in the Broodmother arena. Yuty is a must - no matter if you use Rexes, Spinos, Therizinos or Megatheriums!

11 hours ago, monkeyclimber said:

Hi All,

My Rex Stats (No Imprint) 

Health 12.3K

yeah there are the base stats what shall level the heath and melee too for an alpha broadmother build?

I haven't got a rex saddle blueprint yet but suggestion on the armour i should be looking for would help alot

i dont mind losing some rexs as i only plan on doing the broodmother once if my rexes are not strong enough 

Dont bother trying ull lose everything :/ 

you need much more base melee

and also dont worry about stam, you should br riding a yuty for the buff so the stam on the rexes does nothing. 

11 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Yes, Megatheriums are just the go-to creatures for the Broodmother. 2nd place are Spinos because you can get the water-buff in the Broodmother arena. Yuty is a must - no matter if you use Rexes, Spinos, Therizinos or Megatheriums!

yeah i have a yuty 3k stam 25k health, i dont plan on breeding up megatheriums just for a one time fight tho can you recommend what i should level the health on my rexs too?

15 hours ago, KumaHoseki said:

I'd really recommend megatheriums with a deaodon and a yuty. You'll slaughter broodmother easily.

i would but no one has bred them on my server and it seems like a waste of time to breed them myself as i dont plan on doing the broodmother more than one time

6 hours ago, Boshek77 said:

I beat Alpha Brood with much worse Rexes than that when I was starting out, never lost a Rex.  Get a Yuty and a few friends to help you ride and you will be fine.  I would just make sure you get saddles with 75 armor or greater, and make sure you have all of those Rexes leveled up.

good too know what health would you put on the rexs? and i have a yuty got 3k stam and 25k health is there any need for a piggy? and im a solo player on pve can other tribes join the boss fight?

5 hours ago, DaveH said:

Beat Alpha Broodmother recently with lower base stats. Of course had a yuty and a pig. I did however have 100 armour saddles. Lost 1 rex in the process.

good too know can you recommend what i should level my rexs health too?

Breed up some rexs.  If you know how to do mutations. Do them.  If not. Breed some rexs. Like 20-30 of them. Let them sit and level up.  Put saddles on them all.  Breed megatheriums, Put saddles on them all.  Use the megatherium for the brood mother. Use the rexs for the other two bosses.  Health at minimum needs to be at 15k.  You may lose some. But you should have a few backups.  Always yuty. Always daeodon. On single player you can actually make the yuty do auto-courage. If not single player, ride it. Stay back. And let the awesomeness of your breeding do the work.  If you can get rexs to 25k health. You probably won’t lose any, of course assuming you have put up a little melee damage.  If you do lose any. Take another egg out of fridge and get it leveled up.  The best way to know, is to try. But always put primitive saddles on and use the yuty for courage roar.  Best boss to farm for element is the gamma brood or the gamma ape.  Easier. Won’t lose things.  Stay away from the dragon for farming element.  Tough.  You’ll get there.  

10,340 H and 337 M were the base stats. after imprinting and putting 70+ levels in each they were all at 35k health and 650-670M. Yuty and a pig with 100K in food.

These were the start of the breeding line but I wanted to get a tek rep so levelled these with the intention of just doing gamma. Ended up using them for alpha, as well as alpha ape. Did alpha ape with just 15 of them and no pig (i'd lost 4 off the cliff on beta). 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:22 AM, Thelizard1978 said:

I have played solo and with a small tribe.  Having about 12-15 rexs.   All with simple saddles for extra armour.  
breed them and let them level up as much as you can. 15-25k health and then the rest in melee.  
I also use a yuty that I ride for courage roar.  And a daeodon for healing.  

The best army for the broodmother is hands down a dozen megatheriums though, as they get the bug boost from the spider/bugs she throws.  Megatheriums can get pretty tanky.  
hope that helps. 

15-25k rexes with primitive saddles are not going to survive alpha brood :P

On 2/22/2020 at 3:32 AM, KumaHoseki said:

If you aren't going to use megatheriums, I'd go to the trading forms and buy a male Rex with 27k HP and 1000M or higher (at birth) then breed it into your line of rexes. Buy a good saddle BP and your set for life. 

im on crossplay pve is there a topic for that cluster?

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 7:23 PM, monkeyclimber said:

Health 12.3K

honestly from what I've seen of other ppl's builds i'd go for 15k-25k health (25k kinda overkill tho), stam doesn't matter as you'll just be whistling them all in, so they won't lose stam (unless they're all going to be mounted lol), damage i'm not really sure about, but they should probably be doing at least 1.5k actual damage bare minimum.

and take a yuty

Archived