The Reason The Game Is Dying.

aeres

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, aeres said:

The Reason The Game Is Dying PT2

Seems like people got butthurt over the last post, if you can see that the game is dying then idk why to say, official players on xbox has died down, a lot. On average there is about one hundred 0 pop servers. The devs seem to not care about anything. Although some do care and so do try and help but most don’t. In the past year the game has dropped player count significantly. Compare ark now to ark during legacy. it’s dead. If you’ve played the game as much as i have from when the game has dropped until now, you’ll know the game is dead.  Pc may not have died as much but look where they are at now a majority of their players has went to non official servers. Playing on servers where they don’t have to worry about devs.  Ark is going to be done soon if WC doesn’t step up. 

No need for another thread on the topic.

1 hour ago, FreelancerKnux said:

I wish I lived in a world where forum mods had power and influence .... but alas i'm stuck in this world, On that note though I believe the mods are just keeping this thread on topic and not trolling.

Hard to actually disagree with this, The only extra bit I would add though is that while Official servers might feel like a barebones experience they aren't needed to enjoy the game at all and WC could just cut their losses and stop hosting them without any issue.

I know Joe has no power. Joe came in and had a go at the OP, he set the tone for everyone to come in and bash the OP just like you do in most of your post. I have seen you troll this forum. Joe has to be above that but he has shown time and time again that he just can’t help himself. I hate when people gang up on someone who might of made a mistake in there post or didn’t understand parts of the game.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Owataday said:

I know Joe has no power. Joe came in and had a go at the OP, he set the tone for everyone to come in and bash the OP just like you do in most of your post. I have seen you troll this forum. Joe has to be above that but he has shown time and time again that he just can’t help himself. I hate when people gang up on someone who might of made a mistake in there post or didn’t understand parts of the game.

I can have my opinions just like any other member here on the forums.

You don't have to agree with them. That's how it works.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

Is that for every game platform/ pc/Xbox/ps? Genuine question.

Sadly, those numbers are only for PC. To be more specific, only the Steam version of the game not the Win 10 version.

WildCard are the only people that have the numbers for consoles. Anybody quipping about console numbers is talking out of their 4th point of contact.

15 minutes ago, Owataday said:

Joe hardly set the tone mate OP did that quite well himself and continued to do so in his replies. I find it a touch disappointing you find my actions to be trollish, I felt I come across alot more unstable than troll like. Point is though the game is going just as strong as always at least on xbox so the OP is just dribbling rubbish because they are upset.

12 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I can have my opinions just like any other member here on the forums.

You don't have to agree with them. That's how it works.

You should realize your position on this forum. People follow your lead because you have a certain grade of power on it. Other moderators speak and conduct themselves with a nice bit of professionalism. Be kinder to people on the forum as they are not privileged to the info that you poses. 

1 hour ago, SnowboundGem said:

I found that comment regarding numbers distasteful.. 

This post wasn't made about the numbers though it was made to state an issue it has since digressed. So sad..?

There is nothing distasteful on numbers. OP posted about game is dying and that means numbers are going down and it was pointed out that numbers are steady. 

Archived