Thesurvivalist2019

Suggestion

Primitive plus

My thoughts on primitive pluss? I think they should get rid of it. But move a majority if its content to regular ark. Why you ask? Because the game is called ark survival evolved. The evolution of survival through building and hunting. In ark you start with stine tools and thatch structures, wooden cabins, stone houses and primitive firearms, metal structures and advanced firearms and irrigation, then jetpacks, jump pads, teleportation, laser guns and meks. What about the stuff in between?

In primitive plus ive noticed items and resourses that would be realistic to survival such as tomatos, grapes, stone grills, lanterns, wheat, huts, etc. Those items would be perfect survival items to go into regular ark. Hell you can even make pizza and tobacco in primitive plus can you believe that? So why not in regular? 

Primitive plus need to intergrate with regular ark. I know ark has enough problems as it is and the merging would create more but in the end isnt that worth the risk. 

Dont you guys want this to happen? Let me know in the comments and cedric i know youre a busy man with genesis but id like to hear your expert opinion. 

1 reply to this server topic

Agreed.

A fully support the idea of adding Primitive Plus items to standard gameplay. It would fill in a lot of lower leveled progressional steps and items while adding new building materials and decoratives to play with. 

I mean really, how do we reach the state of teleporting - but never learn how to cook much more than cooked meat? We cook more for the animals with their kibble than we do ourselves. 

However, I also support the idea that if does happen, if something from the current primitive plus servers can be saved during the transfer to the new servers they should. People shouldn't have to lose things if there is a way around it. A method of which is described as a possibility in the conversation held in one of the topics below. 

I also strongly support the idea that there should be a way to switch off the higher level engrams if an individual wishes to continue the primitive experience. A simple check box would suffice in most scenarios. Another option could be a game ini code line could be added for a more in depth selection of which engrams should remain hidden so that they cannot be learned or picked up in drops. The first option would be easier to use however, and could more likely be translated to the console varieties of the game. 

And if you haven't already you may want to take a look at the conversations below. They are older, but a lot of good points were made for and against the idea. 

Archived