Same here. I’ve had the pass installed on another Xbox when I bought it and now I can’t install it. It only says “you own this product” or whatever with no option to install anywhere. I’ve tried contacting support and they don’t know what’s up. I even still have hlna in my inventory from when I had my other Xbox but now it just says “Hlna is sad, buy the Genesis season pass to make her happy” or something along those lines. I have it purchased and have verified it even through Microsoft so Idk what’s up. 

Just bought Genesis ...and nothing downloaded...i didnt get my robot pet .. I watched a youtube video and it said if its not in your inventory to just die and it should be there after respawning...so i jumped off a few small cliffs and headed to the water naked ... I let a lv50 dilo kill me at the waters edge..,when i respawned there was still no pet robot in my inventory. My tribe mates are going to laugh at me for getting killed by such a little dino. Aahhhhhhh i just want my robot. :( 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Rezxi said:

Just bought Genesis ...and nothing downloaded...i didnt get my robot pet .. I watched a youtube video and it said if its not in your inventory to just die and it should be there after respawning...so i jumped off a few small cliffs and headed to the water naked ... I let a lv50 dilo kill me at the waters edge..,when i respawned there was still no pet robot in my inventory. My tribe mates are going to laugh at me for getting killed by such a little dino. Aahhhhhhh i just want my robot. :( 

Don't worry, you'll definitely get it when the DLC releases in about 16 hours from now.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just purchased Genesis on Xbox.  

I've got the HNLA and I have equipped her in my off-hand slot.  I can't interact with her.  I am stood facing her but I get no Y options as I would when looking at a tame. She often follows my turning, so that I find it difficult to look at her. Also she keeps disappearing, and I have to keep un-equipping and re-equipping her to make her reappear.  I have tried re-logging and using a bed to transfer to another bed, but still I cannot interact with her.