Remove post

SuddenImpact

Remove post

I apologize if this is not in the correct place, but I can't seem to find support for the forum itself, only the game.  

I guess you can not have more than one post for your server on here (I just received a warning and my post was removed).  I had one up back in November, and decided to post and try to recruit more to our server today.  The warning said I could request to have an old post removed, but I do not see where to do that or how to just delete my post myself.  

Can anyone offer any advice?  

• 1 month later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
On 2/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, SuddenImpact said:

I apologize if this is not in the correct place, but I can't seem to find support for the forum itself, only the game. 

To contact an admin via ticket, you need to go to support.survivetheark.com, click on SUBMIT A REQUEST while being logged on, and then select the Forum department.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, SuddenImpact said:

I guess you can not have more than one post for your server on here (I just received a warning and my post was removed).  I had one up back in November, and decided to post and try to recruit more to our server today.  The warning said I could request to have an old post removed, but I do not see where to do that or how to just delete my post myself.  

Can anyone offer any advice?

As stated into the Community Forums Guidelines:

On 12/14/2015 at 9:06 PM, Jen said:

If you would like your own topic removed, please report the topic and ask for it's removal in the description. If you are requesting a server advertisement post to be removed, please await the removal before posting a new topic to avoid receiving a warning for having duplicate advertisements. Topic removal can also be handled through a Forums and Forums Accounts support ticket however this option may result in a delay in processing.

Alternatively, you can PM a moderator and they should be able to assist with post removals.

I went ahead and removed your old ad and restored the new you that was removed:

Please make sure to review the advertisement rules:

Thanks!

Archived