When sleeping players disappear, parasaurs will still detect them indefinitely.

LAZARUS1981

Hi Guys, 

So I would like to report a bug with sleeping bodies which have disappeared, 

When sleeping players disappear, parasaurs will still detect them indefinitely, this is a huge problem for me as I can no longer pick up the bodies and drag them out of the way as they are invisible, my parasaur is detecting an invisible spot indefinitely and consuming large quantities of food in the process, nevermind the mass spam of notifications that I get. 

Now as a QA tester myself, I can say that the QA process did not consider testing around this "Feature" or this bug would have been found, you should always see what systems the fix/feature interacts with as a standard testing process. 

But enough about that, a fix would be nice. ?

Cheers

On 2/19/2020 at 11:26 AM, LAZARUS1981 said:

Hi Guys, 

So I would like to report a bug with sleeping bodies which have disappeared, 

When sleeping players disappear, parasaurs will still detect them indefinitely, this is a huge problem for me as I can no longer pick up the bodies and drag them out of the way as they are invisible, my parasaur is detecting an invisible spot indefinitely and consuming large quantities of food in the process, nevermind the mass spam of notifications that I get. 

Now as a QA tester myself, I can say that the QA process did not consider testing around this "Feature" or this bug would have been found, you should always see what systems the fix/feature interacts with as a standard testing process. 

But enough about that, a fix would be nice. ?

Cheers

Its annyoing aye. But technically they are still there in the world. Client just does not render it.

30 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

If its still there but client cant render it, does luring a wild dino with enough aoe to kill it works? Like let it hit u while u near the invisible body and it can hit it as well

Actually, worth testing. Normally bodies are not protected by offline protection. Dinos go nuts when they see fresh bodies to devour.

Archived