KRONOSDOUBLE

How exactly will Genesis server transfers work?

How exactly will server transfers work?

I remember when valguero dropped that server transfers were pretty much non-existent. You could transfer characters in and out and that was about it. At around the 1 month mark, you could transfer things off server, and at around the 3 month mark, you could transfer into the servers (which is when everyone gets mek/giga rushed). 

Question 1:  When will you be able to transfer from one Genesis server to another Genesis server? 

Question 2:  Will transfer in out for Genesis be pretty much identical to how they were for Valguero?

Edited by KRONOSDOUBLE

45 minutes ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

How exactly will server transfers work?

I remember when valguero dropped that server transfers were pretty much non-existent. You could transfer characters in and out and that was about it. At around the 1 month mark, you could transfer things off server, and at around the 3 month mark, you could transfer into the servers (which is when everyone gets mek/giga rushed). 

Question 1:  When will you be able to transfer from one Genesis server to another Genesis server? 

Question 2:  Will transfer in out for Genesis be pretty much identical to how they were for Valguero?

It has been the same for every time they released a new map, why would it be different ?

Also, i'm pretty sure you can transfer off the server immediatly.

36 minutes ago, Fes said:

why would it be different ?

There is always possibility. Maybe because of different story plot? After Extinction we are another being?

Anyways I hope that the possibility of transfers will be delayed as long as possible. After allowing transfers, the game becomes much less interesting and challenging.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, slejo said:

There is always possibility. Maybe because of different story plot? After Extinction we are another being?

I agree that some stuff will probably be a bit different due to the survivor being in simulation instead of an actual ark, but we don't know if it's after extinction or not. 

I'm guessing that it's after survivors arrives on Earth again, but before the king titan is defeated because the Genesis Chronicles talk about Earth in it's corrupted state 

3 hours ago, Castlerock said:

My guess would be that the simulation is another path for preparing survivors to deal with and fix earth, like how going through the arks is one path for them as well.

I also think that, one of the notes from the genesis chronicles mentions something similar

6 hours ago, Akarulez said:

I don't want to see any OP dinos or Managarmrs flying across the map to be honest. If they want to keep challenge, map itself should be as fresh as possible. I don't think even character transfer is good for new maps. 

This x10000. Manas ruin every map as they're the alpha dog by a large margin and nothing else can really compete. I love my red and pink snow owl I just got during the Vday event but if I had to give it up in order to prevent creatures from transferring to arks that dont feature said animal I would in a heartbeat. 

Although, I have no problem with character transfers. Leveling can be a bit of a slog in this game once you get higher up and I'd rather spend the first few weeks on Genesis marveling at the map rather than having to level my character.

Edited by St1ckyBandit
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, WhitetigerLEO said:

I hope they don't allow tranfers in, do to the larger tribes will pillar every thing off and bring in their max breed dino's and hog all the boss fights and turn the map into another Dino Ranch.

It will more than likely be like how they did it in the past.