What Creatures are you hoping to get variants on Genesis?

Scribelord

What Creatures are you hoping to get variants on Genesis?

Personally for me I'd actually really love a plesiosaur variant like how the mosa has one.

Especially if it gets a TLC in TLC phase 3 I think it would look absolutely fantastic and probably would be one of my favorite creatures in the game in terms of design.

What about you?

I'd love for the snow owl to be featured in the snow biome with some cool new pattern as the current ones on Ext are all either a bland white or grey. There were some amazing looking ones during the Xmas and Vday event and I've seen some very cool bred ones too. A little splash of color goes a long way.

18 minutes ago, ZombiePlague said:

I would love to see thylacoleo and dire wolf and bears with some interesting new color variations. 
it will be interesting to see if the color pallet just changes or the patterns and regions of color will be changed as well.

I think it's proper patterning, not just colour schemes. 

Image result for ark genesis patterns

53 minutes ago, VeeTea said:

I wouldn't expect wyverns or gasbags be on the map. Bulbdogs are the first creature to appear in a paid DLC and reappear in a paid DLC that a player can tame (I believe. Trying to think of others from Ext, Ab, Scorched and nothing is coming to mind on those 2 maps).

Scorched Creatures returned for Extinction. 

Archived