event is too short :(

HiImZech

event is too short :(

you need have your gigas out the entire event for it to be fully grown by the end of the week. that means no podding for the night

yea you can argue it's x3 so only half of the week but the never ending cycle of server crash then reboot shaves 30mins off every time it does this so we don't have the entire week to raise them

the event items are not that easy to come by especially when ichy keeps stealing your fish and snapping your line

I'm hoping there'll be an extension since wc isn't doing anything until the 25th next tuesday...

I too think it should be extended. it isn't because it was too short, it's because for most of the time, the game was unplayable.

Server crashes,waiting HOURS for it to be back up, even with us all reporting the issues. Constant rubber banding etc etc.

At least give us something that can be looked forward to other than waiting on a server to come back up! 

I think  you're incorrectly assuming that it will be better after they end the event. But I'm fairly sure it's the new anti-meshing code. My server was having problems before the event started and it was around the time it was put in. Plus the issues from the Winter event didn't really go away either, only slightly lower population. So most likely the same performance issues that you're having now won't go away. 

But ya, my server has been crashing once or twice every single night and now I'm stuck staying up 3h late due to a server crash or loosing my 100% imprint on my gigas. Once they fix this stuff I might buy Genesis, but I doubt enough people refused to buy it to make it worth them fixing the other issues.

I'm on both sides of the fence here. I do think it should be extended because of the horrible server statuses. But I also deep down inside hope it's not extended because of the horrible server statuses. It's almost like meet in the middle. Don't extend the 3x, but extend the EVENT for colors and items. That would be a great way to meet in the middle there.

6 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

I agree. I couldn't get any new Chibi by fishing so far... They should be dropped by breeding creatures like the box o' chocolate.

I was wondering why I wasn't getting many of those chocolates, got 4 from fishing plus like 50 chibi lol. Here's hoping the chibi might become a valuable trade.

This was my first time fishing since they nerfed it a few years ago and yea what a waste of time. Didn't get a single BP or fishing rods, at one time it was a useful way to spend a couple hours but since the nerf.

Just remove fishing altogether.

yeah, it sucks that we weren't able to appreciate the event to its fullest, but what can you do, go out there and play something else like world of warcraft? Oh please, we all know how difficult it is to maintain a reasonable set of gear, let alone mounts, housing etc and people resort to buying gold on places like this https://www.eldorado.gg/buy-wow-gold/g/0-0-0

Im guessing these were PC problems? cause I have had none of these issues during this event on xbox. Went through about 12 fishing rods(journeyman to asc), almost filled a vault full of chibi's and got myself a teeny tiny titano last night finally. I wish I had 1 more day just so I can do a bit more taming but the fishing was on point. Also once again, Ab was the best place to get chibi's.

Archived