You’ve Been Ark’d Cluster Servers:Boosted, Stacking Mods, Extinction Creatures

GalaxyPrince

You’ve Been Ark’d Cluster Servers:Boosted, Stacking Mods, Extinction Creatures

You’ve Been Ark’d (Xbox/PC) Is welcoming new players to join our community, and grow as much as we can!  Currently supporting two maps in our cluster: Ragnarok and Valguero.  

Rates:

15x Harvesting

13x Maturation

25x Incubation

25x Taming

3x Imprinting Stats Boost

Our servers also include:

XP boosts

Supply Drop Boosts

Fishing Loot Quality Boosts

Stacking Mods

Extinction Creature Spawns

Offline Raid Protections

3 Player Tribes

No Alliances

To grow as a Community we wish to create a beneficial experience for everyone, in both PvP and PvE, and with this in mind, there are a few rules.  We would like to keep the PvP aspect to the game, but also without the toxicity, therefore we ask that you refrain from wiping/raiding others completely. Leave them some tames behind to build up, because it’s not always fun to start from ground zero. Ark is known for having some exploitable annoyances that really hurt the player fan base, such as meshing, mesh mek hitting, etc. So, as suggested, we consider these things to be a bannable offense, so please refrain from using these methods.

Our server is small, but as the community grows,  we do to! I myself have been playing ark for 4 years, and I’m a competitive and fun player, who enjoys building up, breeding, crafting, and all the fun that involves playing Ark, therefore making this community perfect for seasoned and mature players, as well as new players who are looking for a fun server to relax, play, and have some fun PvP with improved rates in all categories.  

Events are common on the server, because we enjoy the touch that events bring to the game, including colored Dino’s! Normally we play events which are currently played according to the calendar: Christmas, Valentine’s Day, etc. At other times we’ll change events to whatever seems fun. 

At the end of each day, we hope to have fun and keep the game fun for everyone, because that’s the whole point of playing this game. The earlier you join, the more advanced you’ll be’

Also: myself and one other admin are playing on the servers. Admins will not raid at any time, but we will always defend! We’ll have all types of good stuff, so we welcome you to try... 

Once again, we aren’t too big of a server, but I want to create a server that people can always feel comfortable restarting, raiding, and having fun.

Thank you! 

Archived