Dino stuck in another tribe building

Manchenfug

Dino stuck in another tribe building

Has anyone the same experience, if your are flying via the map and a HUGE building builds up and now you are in the building of the other tribe. You are stuck in that building. There is no way out. The only way out for you is to dying, BUT your flying-dino is still in the building. Bad timing of course and nobody of this tribe is online. It happened two time on the last days, different Maps. Anybody with the same experience?

Yep. After playing for a while on the same map you will know most dangerous locations.

As for your tame. Go there on flyer, get as close as you can to your trapped tame and while still mounted whistle "all follow", then move 7-10 foundations away.

Dismount and leave flyer hanging there.

Now you can move in and out of rendering range(using other flyer) for couple of hours or periodically check the place from time to time. Usually your trapped tame will phase through walls, following flyer in a day or two.

Or you can file support ticket and wait for a week

39 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

Yep. After playing for a while on the same map you will know most dangerous locations.

As for your tame. Go there on flyer, get as close as you can to your trapped tame and while still mounted whistle "all follow", then move 7-10 foundations away.

Dismount and leave flyer hanging there.

Now you can move in and out of rendering range(using other flyer) for couple of hours or periodically check the place from time to time. Usually your trapped tame will phase through walls, following flyer in a day or two.

Or you can file support ticket and wait for a week

I got a dung beetle out of a building that way once. I don't remember how it got stuck in there, but thats how I got it out! (the follow way, not a ticket)

Archived