Which animals in ARK spawn with red coloration?

Almultimavenger

Bright red like alphas? Nothing. 

Red or reddish can happen to most. It's just luck. Or you breed Dino's. Both parents need to have red parts. For example: a trike mother with a red back and a trike father with a red belly can produce offspring that has a red back and belly. But it's not a must. It's always chance involved.

I myself search for complete black Dino's. Also difficult, but I already found a few and tamed them immediately.

Good luck.

Cheers, Symara

As mentioned above me, nothing spawns bright red. You have to breed and hope for a mutation or mix natural reddish colors yourself. 

@Symara I, too, share the same endeavor. I managed it wild wild tapes (except for a gold crest) before they had the recolor option added into god/admin consoles. I like it because it makes mutations easier to notice. I just wish all creatures had black as a natural option for all color regions because I’d love a full black Theri and quetzal.

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 10:59 PM, nintendogamer7 said:

As mentioned above me, nothing spawns bright red. You have to breed and hope for a mutation or mix natural reddish colors yourself. 

@Symara I, too, share the same endeavor. I managed it wild wild tapes (except for a gold crest) before they had the recolor option added into god/admin consoles. I like it because it makes mutations easier to notice. I just wish all creatures had black as a natural option for all color regions because I’d love a full black Theri and quetzal.

Same here. I wish the coloration of the potent dust wasn't based on chance. or we could paint the animals with paint like on the PC version

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 6:25 AM, ShadowKrio said:

Same here. I wish the coloration of the potent dust wasn't based on chance. or we could paint the animals with paint like on the PC version

I just wish creatures that didn’t have black as a natural color could at least get it as a mutation. Potent dust coloration isn’t based on chance, saturation is dependent on amount of dust used. Paint would be cool, sure, since it’s easier than breeding the colors,but I want to be able to accomplish them naturally. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived