Reduce Tribe Tame Limit

Swordguy

Suggestion

Reduce Tribe Tame Limit

Simple suggestion: reduce tribe tame limit down, as many servers get global tame capped during event, at least on PVE official servers.  

I've discussed this with many people ingame and we're all surprised the tribe tame limit is still at 500, given cryopods are obtainable by anyone who can access the obelisks and gather a few resources.  The consensus from what I've heard is that 250 is more reasonable, and I'd agree. It's easy to tell people to get along and for everyone to be respectful of others, but that doesn't happen unfortunately in all cases. Often, large alliances will deliberately unpod everything they can to cap a server and deter people away if they're looking to tame something.

4 replies to this server topic

perhaps its better to encourage cryoing?

Just the remove cryosickness part in pve in that thread should be enough. For me, im breeding several species of dinos and they take up a total of 100+ slots alone, not going to cryo them then uncryo and wait till they wake up every 2 days when they can mate again. I used to have more dinos out till im near tribe cap but now im too busy to feed them so i kept those i done breeding in cryo.

Archived