Tame Limit

Swish

Suggestion

Tame Limit

After this disastrous Valentines Day event Tame Limit needs to be addressed. Tame limit was capped on 2 of the 3 servers I play on. The third server is unplayable due to the server crashing/disconnecting every 15 mins. Tribe tame limit should be reduced to 250 from 500. What tribe needs 500 Dinos out at a time? Another idea would be don't have a tame cap during events. There are a few foreign tribes on my server that is bringing all their baby Abberation Dinos over to raise which isn't helping the tame cap. Since we can't tame or breed this event has been a disaster. Tame Limit or Server Cap needs to be addressed when it comes to events. Thanks

5 replies to this server topic

14 hours ago, slayerofzombs87 said:

i pod mine but yep on pve i am sick of this bs timer .... pod your boss rex babys etc .... spend a raptoring hour unpodding ... lol. having no choice but to pod them because they will die otherwise it just wastes time but what can you do? i agree people would pod them if their was none of this bs cryo sickness timer

The cryo sickness makes sense for PvP, but not PvE. Its yet another failure of WC to separately balance PvP and PvE.

For PvE, it could either be a home base flag that removes the timer or the timer only happens in dungeon caves. 

It wouldn't encourage them people to pod them up. There is a Brazillian tribe who have easily over 100 Rock Drakes and Wyverns out fully grown and we have asked several times if they could cryo them to help the server cap. They just tell us no. It wont matter if there is no cool down, some people just want to be A-holes and attentionally try to cap the server. 

9 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Tribe tame cap reduction will not help. Tribes would just split into multiple tribes.

Now for PvE, changing the cryopods to have no cooldown at your home base would encourage breeders to pod up their creatures. Assuming creatures are actually safe this way.

i pod mine but yep on pve i am sick of this bs timer .... pod your boss rex babys etc .... spend a raptoring hour unpodding ... lol. having no choice but to pod them because they will die otherwise it just wastes time but what can you do? i agree people would pod them if their was none of this bs cryo sickness timer

On 2/18/2020 at 12:20 PM, Aylana314159 said:

The cryo sickness makes sense for PvP, but not PvE. Its yet another failure of WC to separately balance PvP and PvE.

For PvE, it could either be a home base flag that removes the timer or the timer only happens in dungeon caves. 

yeah annoying taking an hour to unpod dinos you pod up etc but you know what can you do??

Archived