Constant Crashing - Blue Screen

Grandta

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy every event the same thing happens it’s equivalent to shooting your self in the foot and wondering why it hurts 

bottom line is this company is on its lasttttttt leg they are consistent with one thing and that’s screwing up constantly I’m over it this game is nothing but problems definitely not getting genesis if I’m even going to still play they ruin it for them selves no other company has this many issues repeatedly no other company what’s their excuse now? Oh coding and developing is hard blah blah blah either your developing the hardest game on the planet or your employees are just bad at their jobs this can be proven over and over with pages after pages  no more excuses wild card your times up

2 hours ago, DMTKenna said:

Ya and in house policy is to only replace up to 10 tames so S.o.l. on that. I'm also stuck bluescreened. Kinda hoping they roll it back but sure that'll piss everyone off too

Who told you that? They won't even replace two Deinos that just got snatched underground and killed, stating it was "as per instructed by the dev team" to refuse this request. I saw that some people were compensated, but I've yet to be compensated for anything thats ever happened to me. Its always been either myself finding a way out of the situation or a random cool person assisting me. This team...this team doesn't do much but tell you "too bad. Keep on surviving!"

How many more days?

You have hundreds maybe thousands of players stuck in blue screen loops and you dont give any regular updates on the situation? Terrible way to run a business. I'm guessing those stuck in blue screen get to play again after this retarded event? How many of us will want to buy anything from you...

The Silence is deafening!!

The complete lack of any information from wildcard relating to the Blue screen issue affecting many of us is astounding! Why not post regular updates to assure us that you are working on a fix ? We have had absolute silence from the studio since it’s only  update on the 12 th saying the problem had been identified . 

Top Tip 

An update on the progress you have made towards fixing this issue would be a welcomed sight to everyone  affected ! 

27 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Its a pity the devs seen to rely so heavily on twitter, an outlet that not everyone uses. If only there was a website that acted as central hub for the entire community that the devs could post on a regular basis. Information could be conveyed so much easier.

I did hear once of an official Ark forum, but I can't seem to find the link now !

I was experiencing Blue Screen issues yesterday. Had one of my tribe mates track down my location and kill me, which for some reason worked!

I don't know why loading in to a death/respawn screen bypassed whatever the issue was, but it did!

[Playing on PS4 unofficial server. Ragnarok. First Blue Screened while on a boat in the SW region near the Wyvern cave. Following Blue Screens would occur while loading asset "Dragonreach_Far"]

crash and crash and crash again......

That's a nice event, Valentines days, but now I count more than 24 hours servers down..... Almost all servers...... Please, get them up and keep them up so we can play and not wait like sheeps in front of our screen because we fear to loose babies, to loose a tame, to loose all....

2 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Its a pity the devs seen to rely so heavily on twitter, an outlet that not everyone uses. If only there was a website that acted as central hub for the entire community that the devs could post on a regular basis. Information could be conveyed so much easier.

Yeah it is. But you know the President of the USA  use Twitter for giving Infos ^^

I agree complete and also don´t understand that this platform is used that way. If they would give us the Infos here on SurvivetheArk it would be much easier for all. 

Constant crashing

Hi survivors.

Recently in the last 2 week's my partners alienware 17 r4 has been crashing non stop. The basic specs of the system are win10, gtx 1060. The laptop is only 2 years old and used to play the game fine on high settings and now when everything is on low it gets 30 secs of life then BOOM!

I''ve tried launch commands( sm4, d3d10, useallavailablecores, and nomansky) and tried lowering all the settings to low and even went through Nvidia control panel..

Anyone have any serious tips that may help?

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Constant Crashing - Blue Screen
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived