Constant Crashing - Blue Screen

Grandta

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tribe mates had same issue one spot on rag desert sends you straight to blue screen. We are a small tribe with not much and have lost our best tame a 351 mana with asc saddle as well as a good pt and argie. This has set us back a good bit as mana was our only way of defending against bigger tribes. Tribe now thinking of quitting as WC cant even launch an event or an update without making some part of the game unplayable. I spent 100 euro for game + expansion and I don't think it's too much to ask to be able to play the game I paid for without game breaking issues every few days.

Bluescreen of Death Bug

Hello, Anyone Notice on Rag on the ps4 that there are spots you bluescreen and pretty much cant log back in? I have been experiencing this issue since the release of the Valentines Event. Now my main character is stuck on server at a random spot on the map by desert plat. Everytime I log in I get a bluescreen.

Coming up on 24 hours and no blue screen fix.

We're coming up on the 24 hour mark and we're being told nothing what's getting done to get this resolved.

I created a ticket to get my character moved but they gave me a clipping on how to report outages and completely ignored what I was asking of them.

Game crashing(blue screen) anyone else have this??

So there is like a spot in ragnorok near the wyvern den by the desert that is like a black hole. Every time I go near it, the game crashes and I’m blue screened. Every time I start the game again and join the server, my game crashes. The only way that I can get back in the server and play is if my character dies. But ofc... with my ark luck.. I crashed on a raft. There is no way of me dying so I can’t play until they fix this problem.

Aware is good but the time is ticking on the event. Beside the wyvern cave is the location I crashed on. Some poor guy on a fancy raft is stuck. A wild Dino killed me a I could get back today. 24 hours of DILO and finally a hero thorny dragon got me. Stay away from rag wyvern cave area it’s anti PVP and PVE zone

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Constant Crashing - Blue Screen
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived