Completing Endgame PvE, (Coop, Private Dedicated)

Sabiwen

Completing Endgame PvE, (Coop, Private Dedicated)

So my wife and I have played a lot of Ark together. We have 3 PS4s, and use one to run a dedicated server for us. It's been awhile that we have played (playing other games).

One thing we've never really done much of is the endgame (boss fights, ascension, tek armor). There have been some runs where we have fought a boss here and there (the flying Titan, Broodmother, the Big ape once), but not consistently. It just seems like a crazy amount of prep work and farming (for element?). We've done a lot of taming, exploring, building, etc.

But we want to work towards the endgame this go around. So just a couple of questions:

Which map has the 'easiest' end game for a coop team?

Which map has less 'grinding'?

Do I need to transfer between maps to have an effective endgame experience?

Is there any other suggestions for completing the end game you would have?

If you wanna fight bosses, valguero, scorched earth, and rag all have only one boss battle that isn't extremely hard, but no real 'end' or ascension, just some tek engrams. Rag/val would give the most engrams. 

Aberration is my personal recommendation, it has a pretty fun boss with ascension, and he doesn't require a bunch of super bred dinos (your rock drakes and guns will be doing most the work). The map is just a personal fav of mine too. He doesn't give the best rewards for killing him other than ascension, no element and less engrams than rag/val.

If you want all the tek stuff you'll need to do multiple fights across maps, with val being the best I'd say (gives many engrams). You can crank up the breeding rates on your server to make preping for the bosses a tad easier.

Archived