Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

Lvl 85 with some tekgrams

Acirema420

Lvl 85 with some tekgrams

age? 27

lvl? 85

Timezone? Alaska Standard, -1 hr from pacific standard time.

what are you good at? Taming, farming, building, breeding, pvp, defense. GRINDING. Long shifts.

what are you looking for in a tribe? Active members that do their fair share of the workload. Been getting into a lot of smaller 20 man tribes where nobody farms resources and expects base to  build itself. Im looking for no life farmers.

activity? Stay at home father of two. My play ranges from 6 hrs per day on the low side, 12 hours average, frequent 24 hour sessions and a rare 48.

what can bring to the tribe that no one has better? Extreme activity and well rounded knowledge base for all different aspects of ark. LOTS of experience going back to the original first release on steam. 950 hours on steam and over 2k on ps4.

why'd you leave your last tribe? Little kids were being very disrespectful and rude to me(an admin) when i kept asking them to farm resources when they were online. Had to lock up all the dinos so people would quit focusing on breeding and start getting defenses up. Kids trolled me for days in the tribe and didnt build any defenses for 2 weeks. Didn't want to waste my time just to watch them get wiped. Gave all my stuff to my friends that are the leaders and transferred out. Before that i was the leader of two tribes. Our 16 man was wiped out of val oil cave after 17 days of 24 7 activity defending 2 plus raids per day.

Archived