Sign in to follow this  
Dime

Bad luck with giga spawns.

Bad luck with giga spawns.

Flat out I cannot find a giga on extinction. I’ve been hunting for one for 4 days now probably honestly 15-20 hours of in game hunting. 

I looked at the heat map of the giga spawn around the snow biome. I ran with my Rex up and down the East side where the big hill is I’ve seen one there in the past at a low level. I killed every deer I saw, ankylo, stego, Rex, everything. And not one giga spawned. 

Searched and killed as much as I could on the west side with my mana and nothing. Tried the south end same thing killed everything and nothing. Do I just transfer to the center to tame a giga or what because something isn’t right. 

If any of you have any ideas or tips or know something please feel free to leave a comment.

And sometime spawns 6+ gigas near snow biom. 

I m not sure, hopefully someone can confirm this, but giga don't share spawns with another dinos. 

Extc was always a little bit wierd about gigas spawns.  

Put everything in obi, taming stuff if u can't carry all, and jump servers until u find decent lvl. Best advice, find ferti egg and breed one, u need a bit more time but it's worth it totally.