The perplexing case of the disappearing reaper [ solved]

Zarn

The perplexing case of the disappearing reaper

So I got.my first reaper last night, chest burst me and everything went well. It had max weight in meat , 30-40 stacks. Was all set . Logged out and all good..

Logged in this am and it's gone.....no tribe log entry that it died or anything of that nature. It's just gone. Was locked in a small room in our base. 

Anyone have any ideas? 

I think I'm poop outa luck as wildcard wont restore reapers. 

33 minutes ago, Zarn said:

The perplexing case of the disappearing reaper

So I got.my first reaper last night, chest burst me and everything went well. It had max weight in meat , 30-40 stacks. Was all set . Logged out and all good..

Logged in this am and it's gone.....no tribe log entry that it died or anything of that nature. It's just gone. Was locked in a small room in our base. 

Anyone have any ideas? 

I think I'm poop outa luck as wildcard wont restore reapers. 

Reaper babies wander, and you can't predict where they will end up.  When they turn to Juvenile, they can sometimes start wandering.  If the base and Reaper are de-rendered, they will wander out of the walls, and out into the world, usually never to be seen again until they show up as starved on the tribelog.

EDIT:  Point is-  It is best to be online and in front of them when they turn from Baby to Juvy.

Archived