ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

16 hours ago, Caxtren87 said:

Oh the "Customer is always right" mantra. Yet another idiot -.- The guy's "complaint" was that the 2 seconds it took for a single person to make a post somehow invalidated any efforts being made to fix issue. Which is moronic at best. Chris had the correct response, just salty children wanna throw a tantrum. The company isn't perfect. No company or person ever has been. They also are not the worst nor the evil monsters some like to portray them to be. Get. Over. Yourself.

Thank god some more people in this Forum got a ACTUAL working brain .

Totally agree !

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority

Nice to see WildCard pushing the advertising campaign when there are players who can't even play because the last update created a blue screen issue #Priorities   

Possibly one of the greatest responses from one of the development team I've ever seen on here, well said @Chris and just know that not everyone on here is a complete and utter *word I'm not allowed t

Posted Images

Can I just say this ain’t about this topic and the game is great but..... what’s the point off buying a server if you can’t play it. I’m not gonna buy a second Xbox just to the on my own server that cost me £12 to run. I know I should’ve looked into it a bit more but I’m only 13 and I just wanted to have a fun time with my friends. Is there any other way you could make it so people could play their own servers, maybe like how minecraft does it. Please don’t take this as a hate comment because it’s not, I genuinely love the game it’s just I did really want a server where I could play with my friends. 

8 hours ago, Eviga said:

Thank god some more people in this Forum got a ACTUAL working brain .

Totally agree !

Ya, some of us use what's between our shoulders :) Have enjoyed their product a ton. I have also hated the game breaking bugs and unbalanced things at times. But I also know that no one or company is perfect. Take the bad with the overwhelming good rather than focus on only the bad and whine like a child nonstop.

• Like 1

jogo ta horrivel a cada atualização os managarm ta horrivel voçes são horriveis extintion ta horrivel o genesis vem pior que parece servido não aguenta 70 players pra que faz esses servidores tão horiveis cria vergonha na cara wild card e aprende a concerta o jogo o pvp cheio de glitch bugs voçes so pensão em dlc vai concerta o jogo primeiro seus lixo.

1 hour ago, Nonames64 said:

How tf do you stop constant whistling with xbox controller on pc.

Cedric editing fix did nothing.

This has been ongoing issues for months.

Wrong Forum, wrong topic Sissy.

Back to topic:

Only thing I would like to know is the time we can download Genesis. Something like a predownload wont happen, am I right?

On 2/20/2020 at 3:08 PM, heremraver said:

Wow, thats how you reply to a paying customer with a serious complaint? Sarcasm? How about ackowledging the CUSTOMERS problem and explaining in a courteous and professional manor that you do not work on the same team that is handling the blue screen issue. Your company has a terrible track record with releasing new content lately. EVERY event brings new problems that affect 100s or 1000s of customers. You responded to a player who not only cannot log in and enjoy a game he pays for because of your companies mistake. He will probably lose a lot of his hard work due to decay from not being able to log in. And you choose sarcasm to reply to his post.....just wow....What ever happened to professionalism?

On a side note, I submitted a bug, the genisis armor skin quest not working properly, 2 months ago and still nothing. I paid for the product and cannot use it as intended. Just based on this I do not have high hopes for the new DLC functioning at a playable level. 

MiMiMiMiMi