StudioWildcard

ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

On 2/14/2020 at 1:12 PM, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

What a raptoring ridiculously unprofessional response from a paid Forum-Administrator - but we expect no less from any of you half-wits.

The preponderance of evidence speaks for itself.  A studio whom can't manage to package an "update" into a footprint smaller than 100Gb is not a studio anyone can respect, for one specimen of your incompetence and dishonesty.

I am very disappointed in the new Ark Genesis Add on, it has been about 5 days since the release and my husband and I still cannot play together, on a non-dedicated server at that. We have googled and YouTubed how to fix this problem and have continuously tried all the fixes suggested. The game just continues to tell us that the map has not been downloaded, I’m not saying address all the problems at once, but I would have rather waited an extra month for the add on to come out then for it to come out and I can’t even play it.