StudioWildcard

ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

7 minutes ago, FC2Conway said:

Where is the trailer for Genesis? They said it would be out today. Also, is 6PM CST the correct launch?

I believe it's a launch trailer, therefore will be revealed at launch. Yes 6pm CST is correct.

3 minutes ago, GP said:

I believe it's a launch trailer, therefore will be revealed at launch. Yes 6pm CST is correct.

Thank you, that makes sense. Wish I could download at work so when I get off it is ready to play. Typical stuff here tho. See you guys on XBOX Live! Hopefully some of you that I know out there will be on the same server as me!

We are so close to Genesis!  Out of the revealed creatures, which one is your favorite?

My favorite is the magmasaur purely off of its design. I think it will be fun to have two to three of them and just blow up an area. I really hope you can breed Magmasaurs for mutations. I also really like the Astrocetus.

Edited by Hercrex

3 minutes ago, kartea said:

espero que seais de palabra y se estrene hoy xk llevamos demasiado tiempo esperandolo...XD os veo muy callados y ya no se que pensar !!! 

El suspenso al real !!!!!

Just now, Hercrex said:

We are so close to Genesis!  Out of the revealed creatures, which one is your favorite?

My favorite is the magmasaur purely off of its design. I think it will be fun to have two to three of them and just blow up an area. I really hope you can breed Magmasaurs. I also really like the Astrocetus.

ALL OF THEM!

i want to watch them like in  National Geographic!

"and here we have is a Wild Ferox in its natural Habitat!, and it seems very angry after eating element. im going to poke it with a Stick"  

It will be released for the Win10 version, but it will take longer time since it's Microsoft's own "system". Anyways, it's still not released on any platform and it's been way too silent. No client updates, no trailers, no changes in steamDB, nothing.

5 minutes ago, Ozaii said:

Is there news on if this will release for windoes 10 version as well? I know they said all devices but i just want to double check on this.

The Xbox is basically the Windows 10. So yes it should be releasing the same time. 

So there is no time for this DLC? 

Also, whats going on with that asian restriction for 73 hours? can we make it 100% for official and keep them in that side of the world at least for the first week to prevent exesive exploits, cheats, and over population? Like if you think that is important? SAY NO TO PILLARING lol

• Haha 1