ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

18 minutes ago, slejo said:

So we have another launch delay... just 6 hours? Its typical guys.

IMHO it would be better for all to launch it at 1am PST 26 th than 4PM 25th...
For Europeans thursday's 4PM PST is wednesday's 01:00 at night during work/school week
and of course we need at night download massive DLC file, then get into server and deal like stupid lunatics with pillar pioneers!

And now.. toady boys! As usual give me facepalm please!

While I understand the rage, sir, there is zero we can do about it and zero chance they're going to listen to any of us. Again, par for the course. The only way you're going to make this any easier in the long run is to set the damn thing to download as you sleep. Simple as that. 

As far as your pillar rant goes? Stop playing official. There are plenty of low mod/low rate or even flat out Vanilla unofficial servers. 

Edited by Syn1005
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority

Nice to see WildCard pushing the advertising campaign when there are players who can't even play because the last update created a blue screen issue #Priorities   

Possibly one of the greatest responses from one of the development team I've ever seen on here, well said @Chris and just know that not everyone on here is a complete and utter *word I'm not allowed t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Syn1005 said:

(...) download as you sleep. Simple as that. 

Simple to download, but not so simple at land rush. As you know at launch there will be official servers opened and we will go with dirty pants into new world. And among us massive amount of pioneers - land rush into the Unassigned Lands. They will PILLAR lands.. set fundies and rest of the garbage to cover as much land as they can.

That will be main disadvantage of delay.

Just now, slejo said:

Simple to download, but not so simple at land rush. As you know at launch there will be official servers opened and we will go with dirty pants into new world. And among us massive amount of pioneers - land rush into the Unassigned Lands. They will PILLAR lands.. set fundies and rest of the garbage to cover as much land as they can.

That will be main disadvantage of delay.

Again. If you play PC there are more than a few unofficials that are basically Official rates and/or little to no mods. Soooo.

11 minutes ago, Syn1005 said:

Again. If you play PC there are more than a few unofficials that are basically Official rates and/or little to no mods. Soooo.

About three years ago, after I jumped from unofficial to official I just felt the joy of playing Ark. Nothing can match the huge community, joint expeditions, traveling between worlds and bases of other players and trading at official servers. There is strength in people. As I said in other posts. There are some disadvantages to playing on the official, there are toixic players, there are glithes and errors, there is poor performance ... but the pros far outnumber. I can't imagine returning OUTSIDE the official server cluster.

I will just make my free work day :)

cela fait maintenant 9 jours que j'ai perdu mon solo et par la m^me ma base sur OC Valguero officiel 1132, j'ai envoyer une dizaine de tickets, a chaque fois ils me demande de confirmer ma tribu, d'envoyer des images que je n'ai pas , pars que je ne prend pas d'image quant je joue, ils me demande les membre de ma tribu, je leur ai dit que je joué solo plusieurs fois, les jours passent, mais bon j'ai compris, ils attendent que tous disparaisse , après ils diront qu'ils ne peuvent rien faire?

Conseil aux joueurs, au cas où:

1. Prenez des photos de vos Dinos régulièrement,
  2. Photo du nom de votre tribu ? lol
  3. Chercher votre numéro d'empreinte de votre perso , personnellement je ne sais pas ce que c'est ?
  4. Trouver des preuves sur la tribu à laquelle vous appartenez ? lol

et peut être peut être vous aurez un jour le lien pour un rendez vous, bien entendus , une fois que tout aura disparu.

J'adore ce jeu, mais là je suis dégoutté, des mois de jeux foutus en l'air, et on plus il m'envois des publicités pour Genesis.

Mon contact sur survitheark: une certain Mr CHIVAL

Oui j'ai envie d'acheter GENESIS, mais dans ces conditions, je n'y crois plus

Kanakstorm

On 2/14/2020 at 11:12 AM, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

Not trying to be rude. But Idea for ya Chris and the Studio Wildcard Team in general, depending on when you launch Genesis, dont launch the online servers for about an hour as some people have slower Wifi than others (This isnt for me I have quite fast wifi in fact) But it would make a lot more people have a similar starting time. 

I also heard a rumor its dropping at 10 pm PST is that true?

Ark the biggest Joke ever.

People are stuck in blue screen, jet they only focus on making money with Genesis.

Im playing ark since beta,. I bought the season pass,

And now you tell me i have to Pay €35 for another DLC?

Lol the game Cost€10 atm in the ps store.

So this DLC is more than the whole game.

GG ark GG.

People invested so many time in this game.

What about all the stuff that people lost because of this broke game.

Wayback in legacy ark was still fun, on PVP there was a rule to not kill pasive tames etc.

But some little kids ruined the whole game when they abused glitches, mesh, dupe.

Those problems are in the game for a long time now.

But hey Lets release a new DLC because ripping people of is more important ?.

All these people who defend this broke game i bet they never had these problems.

Enjoy genesis?? wouldnt be suprised if they delay the release again cous that's ark?

Edited by Zapp2020