ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, Dezes1 said:

Seems no legacy servers, already asked steam for a refund

There will be legacy servers. Server deployment is not done all at once in an instant. It is a long process that requires more patience than requsting a refund the instant you don't see any. Legacy servers will come.

1 minute ago, GP said:

There will be legacy servers. Server deployment is not done all at once in an instant. It is a long process that requires more patience than requsting a refund the instant you don't see any. Legacy servers will come.

8 hrs is hardly instant, and I might as well be talking to the queen of England.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Dezes1 said:

Yeah, more like 6

Yeah but the entire server deployment process will be into hours not minutes. There's still more coming including legacy. Refunding within 6 hours is pretty much instant. But of course it's upto you what you do, just know that legacy is coming.

5 minutes ago, GP said:

Yeah but the entire server deployment process will be into hours not minutes. There's still more coming including legacy. Refunding within 6 hours is pretty much instant. But of course it's upto you what you do, just know that legacy is coming.

If you are correct, I will cancel the refund request

soo.. i play the Xbox version on pc ..  updating from microsoft store right now.. it seems i have to redownload the whole thing .. is this a joke ? also would you mind to stop adding more broken stuff to the broken game? that would be great thnaks..  fix ur game and servers first ! u greedy ......!  not sure whos responsible if microsoft or game devs but you sort it out!

So, is anyone else having issues with the update LIKE i updated for what it wanted to update and let it run i get to the ark start up page and see the genesis screen with the cool A and stuff decked out in genesis background and what not, after that i load up my server which a small 20 slot pve server with mods, nothing HELLA big...I load in and BOOM ! EVERYTHING IS GONE no bases/teleporters/dinos nothing! and my character was at a spawn point with nothing in its hot bar? Please tell me i just didn't loose 2 months worth of work and progress? is it something i could have going on with my client side? or will this fix if i do a world back up or roll back? *note i am admin not owner* 

On 2/14/2020 at 1:12 PM, Chris said:

It's unfortunate that in the 60 seconds it took me to create this image, you think the dev team has completely stopped all work. The team have been and still are working hard to fix all high-priority issues.

What a raptoring ridiculously unprofessional response from a paid Forum-Administrator - but we expect no less from any of you half-wits.

The preponderance of evidence speaks for itself.  A studio whom can't manage to package an "update" into a footprint smaller than 100Gb is not a studio anyone can respect, for one specimen of your incompetence and dishonesty.

I am very disappointed in the new Ark Genesis Add on, it has been about 5 days since the release and my husband and I still cannot play together, on a non-dedicated server at that. We have googled and YouTubed how to fix this problem and have continuously tried all the fixes suggested. The game just continues to tell us that the map has not been downloaded, I’m not saying address all the problems at once, but I would have rather waited an extra month for the add on to come out then for it to come out and I can’t even play it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...