ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

12 minutes ago, KimoKat said:

Feel sorry for all the people who set aside time for the release only to have to wait longer, possibly into tomorrow with delays and download time. :I

Yeah I sortta called in to work for the first time in years just for this release. Guess everyone is right though. Should have expected this being that it's WC and all and  that they have NEVER once hit a release date on time. I know my purchase of their current and future content is going to slow down seeing as they are ok with wasting my time....

7 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

thnx joe:) hey silly off topic question umm to get to tek tier status in forums does it require certain amount of post or? do we go from flak to riot to tek ?lol we should update to hazmat too lolol since by far its the best armor lol

Edited by Lycan187u

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Lycan187u said:

thnx joe:) hey silly off topic quest umm to get to tek tier status in forums does it require certain amout of post or? do we go from flak to riot to tek ?lol we should update to hazmat too lolol since by far its the best armor lol

@Chris

I think there were plans to have a Tek tier at some point. Not sure what happened though. That man has the answers ^.

Can Genesis also have Megatheriums, Mantis's, Pachys, Ravagers, or any other creatures you guys want to have in Genesis please, maybe the Mantis can tamed with whatever meat you want, I don't care what kind (Raw, Cooked, Raw Prime, Cooked Prime, Raw Mutton, Cooked Mutton or Rotten), but in my opinion the Deathworm Horns can still be one of its taming food, I'm saying this is because I would love to tame a Mantis in Valguero (possibly Genesis as well), because for some reason, I want to tame a Mantis with any kind of meat you want, so ya, if you guys don't want that to happen, that's all right with me, after all it is completely up to you.

How am I not surprised that they are still scrambling to release this new content I mean they do it to them selfs they set the release dates not us. I understand it can be hard but after failing to come through so many times you think they learned from there previous mistakes but they don’t. I’m posting this comment not because I hate the game developers but because I care for them I want to see one of my favorite games to do well and with out criticism it can’t happen to learn from there mistakes