ARK: Genesis - The Adventure Continues on February 25th

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, DeHammer said:

Is this announcement new (as in the last hour or so)? There's a date but no time.... so difficult to know if this is another delay or the last one we already knew about. 

Capture2.JPG

It's the latest update.

Pushed back a couple hours until something new is released.

1 minute ago, DeHammer said:

Is this announcement new (as in the last hour or so)? There's a date but no time.... so difficult to know if this is another delay or the last one we already knew about. 

Capture2.JPG

Yeah its new, its not timestamped though cause they did it within an hour of the release window.  Definitely a delay they would've known about sooner, unless they leave everything to the last possible minute and then run into issues.

12 minutes ago, Falcofoo said:

They might have the resources dont mean they have the competent devs to do it though

It's just horrible planning. We see this EVERY event with increased breeding times. Like come on, you know every server is going to have 10,000 tames out leveling up cause it's increased. Bump up system resources, come on! 

26 minutes ago, andrecli said:

Can anyone else who has finished downloading, able to play?

Now I just Insta-Crash when I go on any map

This could be the issue they are delaying it for. You were lucky to just get the broken update. I am glad they are looking out for us on this one. Rather not sound like a bunch of whiny children or people that are here expecting and flaunting them not releasing RIGHT on time. I say if you want to bitch then go make your own game so we can do the same at you. 

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

Even better. I know its not past midnight in my PST time zone. ;) 

Being based in Australia, I'm surprised they use PST. Seems like everyone always uses EST. Refreshing. 

They are based on the West Coast. Headquartered in Washington state.